Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakhovsky Coil

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Treefarmer:

If trying the Lakhovsky coil doesn't help after a week or two, you might consider trying a drop of your own urine under your tongue 3 times a day for a week (but not if you have a UTI). The drop of urine under the tongue is probably more effective than any 'AMA vaccine' in that it trains your upper-body immune system by providing antigens to defeat irritants. It is highly effective. Better for those who dont smoke.

Also, keep in mind that a clay bath (i.e. full body wet clay application where clay is allowed to dry) or "large area clay facial" can pull toxins out of areas that internally ingested clay might not be able to.
    LOL; it always seems to get back to the old golden fountain, when the topic of vaccine damage comes up.
    You are not the first one who's recommended this to me (my mother has even suggested it).
    I've been hesitant to try this for several years now.

Have you tried urotherapy yourself allodial?
    If so, what has it accomplished for you?

The clay facial sounds like a nice idea to me and I may just try it out tonight.
    I also have some spare Cat5 cables, so why not augment my clay facial with a cable wrap?

To try the urotherapy I would have to collect more evidence of beneficial results before giving it a try.
    My urine should be nice and clean though, as I don't smoke, don't do any drugs or supplements, eat no processed foods, drink no sodas, tea or coffee, and abstain from GMOs, factory farmed veggies, meat and dairy, and all biblicaly unclean foods. I also have no UTIs or other dis-ease conditions, besides the aforementioned vaccine damage.

Perhaps a poll is in order. It would be interesting to find out how many people here have used it to their perceived advantage.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Guess we all now have to take a pre - caution. Even the Faces on the Book are concerned {Link} from Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering {Link}

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Guess we all now have to take a pre - caution. Even the Faces on the Book are concerned {Link} from Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering {Link}
    I watched that documentary recently. I thought it was well done.

We are seeing the abnormal soil Ph here in the mountains of south-east Tennessee too.
    The soil used to be very acidic here, naturally, but also from decades of acid rain and over a century of copper mining (sulfuric acid as a by-product). Now we are getting into the neutral range (Ph=7) in a lot of places. The local native acid loving plants, like mountain laurel and rhododendron, don't like it.
    Treefarmer

Re: 'Urine therapy'.. urine is a sterile 'extract' from your bloodstream. Chemical traces from pathogens can however be passed out. These chemical traces might include 'antigens'. Introduction of antigens under the tongue can 'train' the immune system. Among ther things, I have first hand witnessed ~104F fever reduced in less than an hour. If I recall correctly the US Army Manual suggest drinking one's urine as a survival method in case of lack of water. If one is a smoker or the like then it might not be such a good idea to drink one's urine for all of the nicoteine, etc.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I 'seem' to recall [back in B&W TV days] Krishnamurti was on some 'interview' show [David Suskind?] with a holy man from India. Km described the fasting of such holy men, as to limit their intake so much, they had the ability to 'recycle' their own urine.

The host was incredulous. Km spoke to the other robed man and handed him a glass.

Glass went under the robe, came out with something clear in it and the holy man drank the contents.

Obviously the man didn't eat hamburgers at the local greasy spoon, not would I be willing to bet - did he drink 'Animal beer'.

Those were the days, my friend......B-)

George Alexander

Seems that better results come with clipping the already exposed end of the wire so that only shiny, fresh metal shows on BOTH ends and then coating the ends with clear nail polish. Seems that once corrosion or dullness sets in on either end it interferes with the resonance.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Ahh...

I tired of the extra belt after five days.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Ahh...

I tired of the extra belt after five days.
    Yeah, me too. There was no incentive to keep going because I never noticed anything happening.

Perhaps if I wrap it around my neck...
    Treefarmer

Thing about network cables, is that not all have a high copper content. The ones that I tried didn't have corrosion on the exposed areas from what I could tell and were copper. Copper is what is called for as opposed to steel or Al or low-copper alloys. Shorter lengths of solid copper wire seem to be far more effective than something like network cable or extremely long lengths of wire. Children that didn't know the purpose reported improvement in feeling and known health problems started disappearing within a week or so but this was with short, corrosion free 12 AWG insulated copper wire. Just FYI. He told me that he doesn't feel grumpy anymore that he feels really happy.

Interestingly enough, Copper is in the same column on the Periodic Table with Gold and Silver. Either way, Lakhovsky Coils are at least an interesting concept. Also if you are extremely healthy, you might not notice any results at all. But I suspect extremely long lengths of wire to not be as effective as shorter lengths. But everyone had fun trying , right?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-22-12 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Thing about network cables, is that not all have a high copper content. The ones that I tried didn't have corrosion on the exposed areas from what I could tell and were copper. Copper is what is called for as opposed to steel or Al or low-copper alloys. Shorter lengths of solid copper wire seem to be far more effective than something like network cable or extremely long lengths of wire. Children that didn't know the purpose reported improvement in feeling and known health problems started disappearing within a week or so but this was with short, corrosion free 12 AWG insulated copper wire. Just FYI. He told me that he doesn't feel grumpy anymore that he feels really happy.

Interestingly enough, Copper is in the same column on the Periodic Table with Gold and Silver. Either way, Lakhovsky Coils are at least an interesting concept. Also if you are extremely healthy, you might not notice any results at all. But I suspect extremely long lengths of wire to not be as effective as shorter lengths. But everyone had fun trying , right?
    I'm glad you mentioned the 12 AWG insulated wire.
    I think I may try that next, because:

Yes, I did have fun trying
    Treefarmer