Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakhovsky Coil

Anthony Joseph
    I have been wearing the "coil" for over two weeks now.

I bought 25' of solid "10-2" romex from the hardware store. Romex is a bundle of electrical insulated wire (2 or 3 + ground) usually in an orange casing holding them together. I separated the wire and cut a piece for my waist, overlaping about 7-8 inches. I used about 6 inches of the orange casing to secure the wire in the front. I wear it under the waist of my pants and my belt usually holds it in place well. I have recently clipped a bit off each end as I noticed the once shiny ends were dark. I sealed the ends with clear nail polish.

The only real significant thing I noticed was a return to a strong, complete and steady emptying of my bladder without the slightest interruption. I never really noticed any issue before; not significant enough to cause concern. But, it seems like this is having a positive effect on the prostate. I also like it for deflecting harmful EMFs while using electronics.

My wife has neck and back issues and she noticed a difference waking up with significantly less pain. She uses a waist and the neck coil.

I have since made two small ankle coils and wear them under the folded-over top of my socks.

I want to experiment with plants in the garden having multiple plants of the same variety, treating them the same and having only one with the coil around it. That might be interesting.

I have also purchased a zapper which I have used twice so far. I have sinus issues which I believe is turning into inner ear issues. I will test this device out and see what results I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post

I have also purchased a zapper which I have used twice so far. I have sinus issues which I believe is turning into inner ear issues. I will test this device out and see what results I get.
    Hulda Clark zappers are great.
    We've been using them with great success since 2005.
    We have 3 different kinds that we like to use for different applications.

My personal favorite is this one.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Thanks Anthony Joseph and Treefarmer.

I am stepping out to Tandy's Leather and get one of the Western Belt kits with the lacing on the edge so I can build the wires into the edge of the belt when I lace it up. I just don't seem to want to bother with it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I have been wearing the "coil" for over two weeks now.

I bought 25' of solid "10-2" romex from the hardware store. Romex is a bundle of electrical insulated wire (2 or 3 + ground) usually in an orange casing holding them together. I separated the wire and cut a piece for my waist, overlaping about 7-8 inches. I used about 6 inches of the orange casing to secure the wire in the front. I wear it under the waist of my pants and my belt usually holds it in place well. I have recently clipped a bit off each end as I noticed the once shiny ends were dark. I sealed the ends with clear nail polish.

The only real significant thing I noticed was a return to a strong, complete and steady emptying of my bladder without the slightest interruption. I never really noticed any issue before; not significant enough to cause concern. But, it seems like this is having a positive effect on the prostate. I also like it for deflecting harmful EMFs while using electronics.

My wife has neck and back issues and she noticed a difference waking up with significantly less pain. She uses a waist and the neck coil.

I have since made two small ankle coils and wear them under the folded-over top of my socks.

I want to experiment with plants in the garden having multiple plants of the same variety, treating them the same and having only one with the coil around it. That might be interesting.

#1 I picked some flowers about 4 weeks ago and put them in a Gatorade bottle with some spring water. Ive changed the water maybe thrice. They are still alive. Two copper 10 AWG coils just a bit longer than the radius of the bottle.

#2 For sinus/ear issues consider swabbing the outer ear with 3% peroxide solution at least once a day.

#3 I mainly wear them around the ankles because they are easier to conceal. I noticed what seemed to be herxeimer reaction when I wore lots of coils so I toned down a bit to just coils around my ankles. I'll probably add a waist coil soon.

#4 There seems to be a stronger demand for good hydration so it is probably wise to drink ample water especially when starting out with the coils. Seems the body starts dumping toxins and undesireable cells PDQ and ample water is crucial.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-10-12 at 02:30 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I am looking forward to building my belt today. I like wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and think that is helpful by keeping the higher wattage transciever away from my brain. - - - Leaving it on my belt near my... Lakovsky coil.

Being trained in electronics I can see how the Lakovsky coil might very well cancel a lot of the power from the cell phone while clipped on it, laced into my belt. I have a bug detector and can run a very scientific demonstration!

P.S. Maybe cancel is the wrong word. Deflect. I am hoping that through measurement I will demonstrate that the Lakovsky coil actually directs the emf power away from it, so that for example if you were on a mountain outside of town you could lose the call by simply turning the coil between the phone and cell tower in town. While in town though it would preserve battery life, and simply transfer to a tower in the direction of the phone on your belt/coil.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-10-12 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I am looking forward to building my belt today. I like wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and think that is helpful by keeping the higher wattage transciever away from my brain. - - - Leaving it on my belt near my... Lakovsky coil.

Being trained in electronics I can see how the Lakovsky coil might very well cancel a lot of the power from the cell phone while clipped on it, laced into my belt. I have a bug detector and can run a very scientific demonstration!

P.S. Maybe cancel is the wrong word. Deflect. I am hoping that through measurement I will demonstrate that the Lakovsky coil actually directs the emf power away from it, so that for example if you were on a mountain outside of town you could lose the call by simply turning the coil between the phone and cell tower in town. While in town though it would preserve battery life, and simply transfer to a tower in the direction of the phone on your belt/coil.

I tried a few crude experiments while my cell phone was on and could not distinguish any change in emf power (using a bug detector for an S-Guage) around the Lakovsky Coil.

However in these times I am going to keep wearing it.

It seemed that Georges Lakhovsky held the view that the body's cells vibrated on a healthy vibe while diseased cells vibrated on an unhealthy vibe. The coil somehow enhanced the healthy vibration while filtering out external vibrations and while removing support from the unhealthy vibration. When I first came across the GL works, I was reminded of an experiment I had heard undertaken involving copper plate placed on a roof and run to a metal plate above plants in a dark basement with another plate in the soil under the plants and connected to a ground wire. Allegedly, the plants grew even in absence of direct sunlight. From what I've gathered there could be some kind of resonance set up between the copper in the body and the copper in the coil.

"The copper spiral must have picked up external radiations, atmospheric radiations, and that it created an electromagnetic field which absorbed any excess of cosmic waves in the same manner as the Oscillator in my previous experiments..." from page 111 of his book The Secret of Life
    Lakhovsky compared a living cell to an oscillating circuit, which is actually endowed with self-inductance and capacitance; and thus oscillates when a current flows through it. Microscopic investigations indicated that this was indeed the case. A living cell, supplied with electricity in the manner of a transmitter, emits a characteristic radiation, and will resonate in sympathy with radiations of a similar frequency. Due to their extremely minute size, these cells radiate in the infrared to ultraviolet light range. According to Lakhovsky, microbes produce oscillations which cause oscillatory disequilibrium in a healthy cell, thus producing a malfunction of that cell.
    David Merrill, could the coils instead 'condition' EMR or do a kind of smoothing and filtering rather than attenuation?

Also, he was known to have used 'metal spirals' (silver or copper) to kill bacteria.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-15-12 at 12:46 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It seemed that Georges Lakhovsky held the view that the body's cells vibrated on a healthy vibe while diseased cells vibrated on an unhealthy vibe. The coil somehow enhanced the healthy vibration while filtering out external vibrations and while removing support from the unhealthy vibration. When I first came across the GL works, I was reminded of an experiment I had heard undertaken involving copper plate placed on a roof and run to a metal plate above plants in a dark basement with another plate in the soil under the plants and connected to a ground wire. Allegedly, the plants grew even in absence of direct sunlight. From what I've gathered there could be some kind of resonance set up between the copper in the body and the copper in the coil.

David Merrill, could the coils instead 'condition' EMR or do a kind of smoothing and filtering rather than attenuation?

The bug detector has a very wide band-pass filter so per my experiment, yes. All I was looking for was attenuation. I however made a design flaw by putting the wire on the center of the belt as you see. I need to move it to the top of my belt where my belt clip rides for my cell phone. The wire keeps my belt clip from closing all the way and causes a lever when I push my phone in that oddly enough dissassembles my belt clip! Additionally buckling and unbuckling the belt is a chore so this might not go so well as experiments go. Right now I am not wearing the coil as I have not gotten into modifying the belt/coil.

One of the flowers is growing new petals.