Thread: Hey :) !!

Wink Hey :) !!

Just introducing myself,
    I see the end of the tunnel everyone and it's exciting to know we can live freely the way our founding fathers intended. They laid the plan out, now it's time for us to carry the plan out.

Quote Originally Posted by zilla View Post
    Just introducing myself,
    I see the end of the tunnel everyone and it's exciting to know we can live freely the way our founding fathers intended. They laid the plan out, now it's time for us to carry the plan out.

Welcome Zilla;

I like your zest!

Welcome as well, Zilla!

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post as well . . . :-)

Agreed.

They had the foresight to made the plan, now we must figure out how to work the plan in spite of the present day obstacles thrown our way by those who are intent on dominating/controlling our every action.

Welcome to both of you!

YES, Welcome, Zilla and A.N.! Enjoy all of your new found knowledge in freedom and liberty!

American National.

I remember you. Didn't you used to kick it at ol SJ1?

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    American National.

I remember you. Didn't you used to kick it at ol SJ1?
    No not on the (way back) original SuiJuris one, but I was a lurker there before it crashed quite a while back trying to get my head around, and research some of the most interesting discussion topics read over there. Usually I keep quiet and "lurk to learn" instead of putting stuff out there that confirms I haven't learned enough yet to be talking about it with others. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by American_National View Post
    No not on the (way back) original SuiJuris one, but I was a lurker there before it crashed quite a while back trying to get my head around, and research some of the most interesting discussion topics read over there. Usually I keep quiet and "lurk to learn" instead of putting stuff out there that confirms I haven't learned enough yet to be talking about it with others. :-)
    I frequently flapped my gums @ SJ1 .