Thread: Is Non-Endorsement the same as Demanding Lawful Money?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you for your reply, and Understood. . .

Don't forget that due to the interlocutory nature of the federal reserve system, it may be best to serve the Notice and Demand via a 3rd party notary certified mailing, PS form 3811 domestic return receipt requested, to the federal reserve district branch office serving your local area. Notice to agent is notice to principal, and vice-versa . . . This would cover the entire federal reserve district, as well as their service area financial institutions who handle their private credit debt transaction instruments (FRN's) locally.

When you have your notice and demand in record at 3 or more levels, it would be really hard for any entity (including a court) to find that you have any failure to make your demand known.

1. The federal "United States" is cognizant of the Notice and Demand due to it being placed in the public record.
    2. The "County government" is cognizant of the Notice and Demand and acts as a trustee for your memorialized public record document.
    3. The "State government" is cognizant of the Notice and Demand through this same public records system maintained by one of their subordinate counties who remain the trustee of your public record notice and demand.
    4. The "Federal Reserve district, cities, and service area financial institutions" are cognizant of your notice and demand via their interlocutory operational nature due to The federal reserve service area branch office being served with our Notice and Demand. (notice to agent is notice to principal, etc.)
    5. The financial institutions are sent a simple one page letter informing them of your updated notice and demand that has been placed in the county public record (give them the URL to look it up themselves), and that the FED. reserve branch office servicing their institution has a copy of it as well, and that they need to make whatever annotations to your account as may be required to indicate the "Lawful Money ONLY" character of all your transactions as may be required by regulations or internal policies applicable in this regard.
    6. The financial institutions are reminded during every transaction conducted at their location of your notice and demand via the GREEN laminated CARD you posted earlier in this thread. It is their obligation to comply with applicable regulations, policies, and financial institution procedures to segment these lawful money amounts apart from such funds used to facilitate their fractional reserve banking practices.

Notice to Teller Back.
    Notice to Teller Front.

12 USC 411 says that all we have to do is just make our demand known . . . nothing more, nothing less!

We do not need to be adding additional burdens upon ourselves and others that are outside the scope of the regulations in this regard. :-)

With the above, You and I have more than fulfilled our obligation under 12 USC 411 to make our demand for Lawful Public Money of Exchange in all transactions known at the Federal "United States", F.R. District, State, County, and local level as well as giving such GREEN CARD reminders concurrently with each transaction at the teller level. There aren't many other levels left to serve our Notice and Demand upon . . . Maybe serve notice on the IMF/IBRD, but that can be accomplished via serving Notice and Demand to IRS, as they act in agency capacity for the Secretary of the Treasury, who is the corporate governor of the IMF/IBRD.

I would challenge any federal "United States" entity (IRS included) to prove via an enacted Public Law, Statute at Large, or any Regulation . . . that any action beyond simply "making our demand known" is required to successfully opt us out of the private credit federal reserve (FRN) debt transaction instruments system, and keep us safely and soundly on the Lawful Public Money of Exchange [the emergency currency of the United States of America] side of this equation!

The King of Kings Bible:

Leviticus (within the Torah - the 3rd book of the LAW)

19:35Ye shall do no unrighteousness in Judgment, in measures of length, in weight, or in quantity.
    19:36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I [am] the "I AM" your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.
    19:37 Therefore shall ye observe all My Statutes, and all My Judgments, and do them: I [am] the "I AM".

Deuteronomy (within the Torah - the 5th book of the LAW)

25:13Thou shalt not have in thy bag diverse weights, a great and a small.
    25:14 Thou shalt not have in thine house diverse measures, a great and a small.
    25:15 [But] thou shalt have a perfect and just weight, a perfect and just measure shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.
    25:16 For all that do such things, [and] all that do unrighteously, [are] an abomination unto the "I AM" thy God.
    Last edited by American_National; 03-07-12 at 05:12 AM.