Thread: "Redeeming" Credit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawful View Post
    When it comes to credit card use, I have never received any paperwork (1099's) for my credit cards. I have one with the bank I currently use and they send me a 1099 for the interest I made on my interest bearing account (all of 2 dollars) nothing to do with the ccard. Just my experience.
    As food for thought and a sanity check in regards to the above mentioned scenario . . . When one places their demand for Lawful Money of Exchange in all transactions within the cognizance of the federal reserve districts, cities, and their resultant service area member financial institutions who handle their FRN's - wouldn't the regulation below apply in any token interest amounts generated by one keeping a "regular deposit of lawful money as the credit of identical money to account only" on hand and available within one's checking account established at a local financial institution?

Per 31 USC 3124
    (a)Stocks and obligations of the United States Government are exempt from taxation by a State or political subdivision of a State. The exemption applies to each form of taxation that would require the obligation, the interest on the obligation, or both, to be considered in computing a tax, except -

(1) a nondiscriminatory franchise tax or another nonproperty tax instead of a franchise tax, imposed on a corporation; and

(2)
    an estate or inheritance tax.

I have been pondering this over most of the weekend . . .

If one is not among the list of PERSONS who are classified as being:

1. A (federal) State (not a foreign state) chartered corporation who has a nondiscriminatory franchise/non-property tax imposed on it's commercial activities.
    2. A U.S. PERSON owning an estate generating token-interest income from a taxable source, or;
    3. One who acts in filling the role as a fiduciary for a DECEASED U.S. PERSON's estate presently generating token-interest income from a taxable source.
    4. A qualified heir to a deceased U.S. PERSON's estate that benefits from generated token-interest income from a taxable source.

Then wouldn't 31 USC 3124 make any resultant token-interest amounts generated by one's use of Lawful Public Money of Exchange exempt from any extra-Constitutional taxation, as such amounts physically received would originate from an income source not taxable by the federal "United States"? (such interest would be lawful money as well per one's prior Notice and Demand)

Also;

26 CFR 1.312-6(b) "Earnings and Profits" plainly speaks of THREE different types of income:

1) "all income exempted by statute";

2) "income not taxable by the Federal Government under the Constitution";
    3) "income which is "includible in gross income under section 61."

And further . . .

"The United States Government is a foreign corporation with respect to a state." [N.Y. v. re Merriam 36 N.E. 505; 141 N.Y. 479; affirmed 16 S.Ct. 1073; 41 L. Ed. 287] [underlines added]

28 U.S.C 3002 (15) (A-C) defines "United States" as
    (A) A federal corporation;
    (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of (a federal corporation d.b.a.) the "United States"; or
    (C) an instrumentality of (a federal corporation d.b.a.) the "United States".

Thoughts? Suggestions? Counter-points?
    Last edited by American_National; 03-12-12 at 10:00 PM.