Thread: Musical cult control: The rockefeller foundation?s war on consciousness

Musical cult control: The rockefeller foundation?s war on consciousness

By Leonard G. Horowitz

This article details events in musical history that are central to understanding and treating modern psychopathology, social aggression, political corruption, genetic dysfunction, and cross-cultural degeneration of traditional values risking life on earth. This history concerns A=440Hz ?standard tuning,? and the Rockefeller Foundation?s military commercialization of music. The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is ?herding? populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly. Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed. That is, the ?good vibrations? that the plant kingdom obviously broadcasts in its greenish-yellow display, remedial to emotional distress, social aggression, and more, has been musically censored. Thus, a musical revolution is needed to advance world health and peace, and has already begun with musicians retuning their instruments to perform optimally, impact audiences beneficially, and restore integrity to the performing arts and sciences. Music makers are thus urged to communicate and debate these facts, condemn the militarization of music that has been secretly administered, and retune instruments and voices to frequencies most sustaining and healing.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Foobar2000

+

Soundtouch Plugin

(One can do a pitch adjustment using Soundtouch but that seems to simply raise the entire song up by a pitch rather than adjusting all notes based on a change in reference tuning. Question marks.)

From information I gleaned from various sources to get 444 Hz base or 432 Hz base...

+ 0.16 semitones = 444 Hz (Pitch A) +4 Hz
    + 0.00 semitones = 440 Hz + 0 Hz
    - 0.32 semitones = 432 Hz (Pitch A) -8 Hz
    Audacity can be utilized to do spectral analysis of MP3 files (i.e. Analyze > Plot Spectrum (Standard Autocorelation might be a particularly helpful Algorithm setting)).

Name:  piano_keys.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  33.6 KB

The idea seems to be that if you tune to 440 Hz you are "off" the natural/galactic/solar/earth vibe. But if you shift the 440 Hz referenced-tuned music up 4 or down 8 you get back into the natural vibe. The difference between 432 and 444 is 12 Hz which might have a major significance.

Semitones are logarithmic values:
    0.5 Hz = -12 semitones
    1 Hz = 0 semitones
    2 Hz = 12 semitones
    4 Hz = 24 semitones
    8 Hz = 36 semitones
    16 Hz = 48 semitones
    32 Hz = 60 semitones
    64 Hz = 72 semitones
    128 Hz = 84 semitones
    To shift an entire album +4 Hz or -8 Hz doesn't seem to be the point. Instead a semitone-based shift which shifts each note based on the relative difference along the scale appears to be the point....with the center of the shift being away from 440 Hz. Shift should result in:

A4 => 444Hz or 432 Hz
    A5 => 888 Hz or 864 Hz
    A6 => 1776 Hz or 1,728 Hz.

Links:

http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/jw/notes.html
    http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/music/note/
    http://www.backto432hz.org/

(Seems using Audacity and coverting every note based on a change to the base of tuning reference would be required to make a song "432" or "444".)
    Last edited by allodial; 03-19-12 at 05:27 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Here's an explanation video. : If you listen to music that is tuned to 432hz you WILL receive more blessings, you WILL start to "feel" the music more, and you will start to evolve more rapidly as you now have direct exposure to the way the universe vibrates. for those who want to convert their music to 432hz i suggest downloading "Goldwave" then going to "effects" selecting "pitch" and changing the percentage from 100% to 98.182% (that's easy to remember, 98 degrees and blink 182) audacity (a more popular freeware) sucks because there is a loss in quality when converting to 432hz.
    have fun tuning all your instruments to 432hz! I'm available for piano tuning... and i could use the work because my mom only validates my existence in her house if i give her rent... and trust me, I'd rather be in SF or Santa Cruz or Venice beach, but in spite of my mom's ignorance i still want to help her. Hey come to tehachapi and together we'll start the social revolution all over again with bands wielding the power of 432hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjGOuAnDGrw

here's some more stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRaCTVO67w
    Last edited by osbogosley; 03-19-12 at 11:08 AM.

There is definitely a difference shifting from 440 to 432 base or 444 base. Question mark is whether Fubar2000 does a 'lazy shift' or a proper shift.

Did spectral analysis of audio coming from Fubar2000 + Soundtouch... its doing a proper shift. And Goldwave seems much faster if you want to conversion of file. Audacity has a Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift effect but the quality is quite questionable without checking Dynamic Transparent Sharpening. Some say you should change the audio sample rate to 96 kHz before doing the shift using Audacity and then shifting back to 44,100 Hz.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-19-12 at 02:20 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.