Thread: What I have learned about the Sabbath

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    ...another one is the accuracy and reliability of His written Word even in translation (Textus Receptus)....

It is written:
    "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].
    Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
    "
    1 Corinthians 10:13-14

Shabbat Shalom
    Treefarmer and all...yes, Shabbat Shalom! And what a wonderful experience you had above

This thread is fascinating and instructional and hopefully also for all who read and/or participate.

I think it vital to be like a "Berean"...as we are told by Rav Shaul (Paul) to be like them...Acts 17:11 "For the Jews there were nobler than the Jews of Thessalonica; and they gladly heard the word from them daily, and searched from the Scriptures whether these things were so." (AENT/Aramaic English New Testament)

You raise an interesting topic...the Textus Receptus (TR) and its "accuracy and reliability". Here's a question for you: are you then supportive of Greek primacy?
    Last edited by Hbert997; 03-10-12 at 05:18 AM.