I was born into a non-religious family. We never attended any church services when I grew up.
I was educated in public schools which taught atheism and secular humanism.
There I learned that I had descended from apes, and I acted accordingly.

When I was 18 years old Jesus Christ revealed Himself to me in a miraculous way, but He did not then tell me His name.
He very gently and slowly built up a spiritual relationship with me and I was eager to explore and learn more about Him.
Over time I learned that He is known by many names: Jesus Christ, the Messiah, Yahushuah, Kinsman Redeemer, Shepherd, the Lamb, and many others.

He gradually unfolded His plan of salvation before me and the more I learned about it, the more I knew that I wanted to be saved.

I was in my late thirties when I made my public decision for Him through baptism by immersion in water.
I understood this baptism to be a symbol of my union with Christ and His bride the church, the forgiveness of my sins, and a confession of my faith in His death and resurrection.

For my re-birth I accepted His love, His law, and His will for my life.
Being rather inexperienced in most points of His law and His will for me, I began the learning process which will last a lifetime.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me!

I will soon be 44 years old and I wrote down what I have learned about the Sabbath of His fourth commandment.
I pray that this will be inspirational for some of my fellow servants in Christ.

TheSealOfGod.pdf

Bright blessings to all