I tried something different this year. I used the John H. Doe approach but made modifications. The "pay" they claim I received is through 1099's. I claimed all on the 1040. I also liquidated an IRA account, which I also claimed. But I then negated all on line 21 as in the example of John H. Doe. I attached a schedule for line 21 where I incorporated each 1099 into the filing and included a copy of EVERY check with non-endorsement. On the schedule I listed the "gross pay" from the 1099, then my Demand for Lawful Money Reduction (i.e. the total of the checks non-endorsed), and showed a total line showing zero as "taxable income." I did this for all 5 1099's. I also incorporated a copy of Title 12 and I also incorporated an Affidavit of Truth signed True Name with Notary signature. Also, since one of my "employers" went to direct deposit, I registered my demand at the Register of Deeds at the end of 2010 and included a certified copy of that demand for that pay in the filing as well. My viewpoint is this - since I had no income (i.e. due to lawful money) I owe them no filing. But if I don't file I can't offset their presumption that I am endorsing private credit. So I file. Only to be (most likely) met with future frivolous filings.

At this time I have no belief any of it will matter and I expect frivolous notices to arrive. But here's hoping. I received a Refund Due notice from them for 2010 only to be currently met with Frivoulous Filing bills (2 now) for the same calendar year and an agent in Utah who sent me a "proposed tax due" calculation (which was R4C and used to establish my LOR). I feel like I am in a quandry. I have their own Notice CP12 that they owe me money, but it doesn't seem to matter because they continue to claim I owe them money (after the date of their Notice CP12). As I mentioned tonight to another suitor, I believe the challenge is they will fight me tooth and nail because if they ever have to pay me the "money" they themselves previously said they owe me then they are exposed. Who knows. After the past few months and being currently involved in my LOR filing I have to say not much will surprise me going forward.