Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
Just out of curiosity among those that are still lurking the forum - is anyone filing? If so, can you outline how you've gone about it (assuming of course that we're not talking about a standard 'sheep' return where you operate under the presumption of full liability).
Sabo,

I have not filed since 2008. I filed 2004-8 with a CTC zero return, corrected forms, 4852, etc. Since my wife is now being robbed of over half her income, I am no sure how I am going to file for 2009 - 11. I suspect I still need to rebut the information returns. But, then again, the Agency sees me as an "employee" working for "wages" for an "employer" and anything I say that doesn't coincide with that seems to be met with all the Friv and nonsense penalties they can come up with. My wife and I have filed for those years jointly and they have come after her using her former married last name and not her present. I don't know how that happened, but it sure is confusing. Still not sure how we will approach unfiled years. I know that we will start applying the Suitors remedy when the next paychecks come around. Hopefully that will start something new.