Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Mannity View Post
The bank manager informs me they do not allow restricted endorsement (even after I told him I simply want to correct my signature card). When I specified that the law allows me to redeem lawful money at any federal reserve bank, he states their bank is not a federal reserve bank. They are insured through the FDIC - does that make them a 'federal reserve bank'?

With going to a different bank to open an account, should I just sign the signature card (First Middle, etc.), without even mentioning 'lawful money redemption'? Perhaps they won't notice? I'm hoping I can find a bank that will comply!

Hoping they don't notice doesn't cut it. They must have their opportunity to Refuse for Cause. If you don't notify them the novation to the agreement is void.

Pretty quick into the 1913 Federal Reserve Act we get a good description that your bank is a Fed bank:

Additionally being FDIC insured means that the "elastic currency" is guaranteed - that they will run over with an armored car to replenish your supply of Fed notes if you ever run victim of a run...

But there is something wrong here. Did you get a copy of your Signature Card?

There is something askew if you went back in, tried to change it again and to date you do not have a copy of something that you signed. I am not knocking you for it because we are all like that and a few of us used to be like that. You should quit being like that if you want to start exploring this at all. Do you get that?