Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Mannity View Post
David,
I am not trying to make his point for him. I just haven't been able to get past this with him. My next step was to write a letter to the bank making known my demand.
I like the idea of publishing my demand and serving it on the bank. I haven't found much of that on the Forum on how to do that. Is there a template or instruction set for constructing a proper notice and demand? Where does it get published? I assume it is also sent to the bank? I apologize for all the questions... still getting my bearings.

I deposit checks into an account as well as receive electronic payments via credit card merchants.

Thanks again.
This website is like an echo chamber for some inner workings where people can read without being involved. In other words we encourage an evidence repository in the federal courthouse for your record-forming. I will see if I can sanitize an example today.

Sign with a public notary and acquire a Commission Certificate with the Secretary of State on that notary. Publish the Demand and CC with the county clerk and recorder and have the county C&R mail that directly to the USDC evidence repository. Then get a certified copy of that from the US clerk of court and have it served on the nearest Federal Reserve Bank by a professional process server and then that Proof of Service on the entire package, on your bank. Then it is done. You don't need to change your Signature Card.