Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
First post here, but I am catching up fast, and I have lots of questions, mostly concerning the unseen consequences of becoming a suitor. First, if I create a fictitious entity which is my true name, should I then change other documents, such as driver's license? I don't see how it would help to change the title on my home, because I began the purchase process with private money (I found this site about two months too late). But in essence I would then become this new entity (or more specifically renounce the bonded entity the state set up to account for me as inventory). This new entity does not use private money, ever. Then I should set up a bank account which has instructions on the signing card that all deposits into the account are lawful money. Could I then spend this lawful money by writing checks on this public money account? How would I demonstrate that the funds being tendered were lawful money? I am thinking here of perhaps buying a car, and will need to demonstrate that the funds are lawful, public money, not private money.
Here is an example.

It is great to see your excitement.

I think your view of the true name as an artificial entity is delightful. It is refreshing anyway. New.

It is a sound with a specific spelling but I find whenever I plug it as an entity "Merrill" becomes my last name. So I do not think it really qualifies as an entity at all. It has no capacity except maybe to you. We suitors know each other by our true names - even so much that when discussing the full or legal name pertaining to ourselves we usually don't even use our family or surnames - like David Merrill XXXXX for example. Or David Merrill DOE. This is so that some folks will not coerce the legal entity out of us or even our conversations by forming the full or legal name.

Of course in the real world with legal boundaries anybody doing so without our consent or express construction criminal charges of criminal impersonation or identity theft. Maybe now you are starting to see where I am coming from. Accessing a certain account with a series of digits formed by you (SSN or bank account) without verifying your express consent is illegal too.

So the true name is more a learning tool while you realize the entity John Henry DOE (JOHN H. DOE) is a tool for you to use to your benefit John Henry. What you get out of wrapping your mind around that is control of whether you accept the position of trustee for IT or not. That is handled - a refusal to be trustee - by Refusal for Cause. If you are entrenched in a contract R4C may not work but just the same you get your R4C on the Record. Maybe it can pay off later. Knowing how is always good and so practicing now is better than trying to perfect process later.

A very graceful thing about R4C is how it (Naked) showed up above Name in Black's Fifth. I think a suitor or two thought I had spotted that from the time I took the photo, many years ago! I marvel that it was right in front of me all that time. If there was no consideration or even if the consideration was unclear (benefits of FDIC and fractional lending as a state bank) then your R4C should hold up if you can wrap your mind around it.