Obviously I am not yet ready to snatch the pebble from Master Merrill's hand.

While I am trying to make heads or tails of the LoR I find that I don't yet speak fluent Merrillian. Apparently I need to start using my "True Name", as opposed to what I have always considered to be my Real Name since the Eisenhower administration. This is causing me cosiderable cognitive dissonance.

So, accepting my fair share of abuse, what disadvantage is there in using my Real Name, and what advantage is to be gained by using my "True Name"? I understand my Real Name to be spelled First Last, or First M Last, or even on rare occasions First Middle Last. But now I am told that I should tell the world that I am First Middle, and that I should hit cap lock when I spell my LAST name, only to leave it unused in my every day affairs.

Honestly, this new "True Name" sounds a little dishonest, as though I am trying to hide something. All of my previous business dealings and all of my troubles with the powers that be are in my Real Name, and now I am supposed to overcome all my previous mistakes by using this new "True Name". My family thinks I wear a tin-foil hat as it is.

Alrighty then, bring it on.