Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
First post here, but I am catching up fast, and I have lots of questions, mostly concerning the unseen consequences of becoming a suitor. First, if I create a fictitious entity which is my true name, should I then change other documents, such as driver's license? I don't see how it would help to change the title on my home, because I began the purchase process with private money (I found this site about two months too late). But in essence I would then become this new entity (or more specifically renounce the bonded entity the state set up to account for me as inventory). This new entity does not use private money, ever. Then I should set up a bank account which has instructions on the signing card that all deposits into the account are lawful money. Could I then spend this lawful money by writing checks on this public money account? How would I demonstrate that the funds being tendered were lawful money? I am thinking here of perhaps buying a car, and will need to demonstrate that the funds are lawful, public money, not private money.
Hello Freed Gerdes

Welcome to the forum.
I sincerely hope that you do not have to "create a fictitious entity that is" your true name. Presumably you already have a true name, which your parents should have created for you around the time of your nativity. Keep it and cherish it. It's a sound which may identify you in the minds of other people.

More than likely you also already have a fictitious entity created around your true name, which involves your family's name, and perhaps some suffix, which is spelled in all caps and tends to be used as "state inventory" like you said. It's a numbered account which you would use to obtain "privileges", which are far less useful to you than they are to government employees who are glad that they don't have to get real jobs in the productive sector.
The less you can use that fictitious entity, the more you will probably enjoy yourself.

As far as buying a car with lawful money is concerned, David Merrill has some examples somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where he posted them.
Perhaps he can provide the link if he sees this post.

Where to stamp a FRN is a nice thread about lawful money, which you may enjoy participating in.