Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

The Name thing.

Obviously I am not yet ready to snatch the pebble from Master Merrill's hand.

While I am trying to make heads or tails of the LoR I find that I don't yet speak fluent Merrillian. Apparently I need to start using my "True Name", as opposed to what I have always considered to be my Real Name since the Eisenhower administration. This is causing me cosiderable cognitive dissonance.

So, accepting my fair share of abuse, what disadvantage is there in using my Real Name, and what advantage is to be gained by using my "True Name"? I understand my Real Name to be spelled First Last, or First M Last, or even on rare occasions First Middle Last. But now I am told that I should tell the world that I am First Middle, and that I should hit cap lock when I spell my LAST name, only to leave it unused in my every day affairs.

Honestly, this new "True Name" sounds a little dishonest, as though I am trying to hide something. All of my previous business dealings and all of my troubles with the powers that be are in my Real Name, and now I am supposed to overcome all my previous mistakes by using this new "True Name". My family thinks I wear a tin-foil hat as it is.

Alrighty then, bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by JHV View Post
    Obviously I am not yet ready to snatch the pebble from Master Merrill's hand.

While I am trying to make heads or tails of the LoR I find that I don't yet speak fluent Merrillian. Apparently I need to start using my "True Name", as opposed to what I have always considered to be my Real Name since the Eisenhower administration. This is causing me cosiderable cognitive dissonance.

So, accepting my fair share of abuse, what disadvantage is there in using my Real Name, and what advantage is to be gained by using my "True Name"? I understand my Real Name to be spelled First Last, or First M Last, or even on rare occasions First Middle Last. But now I am told that I should tell the world that I am First Middle, and that I should hit cap lock when I spell my LAST name, only to leave it unused in my every day affairs.

Honestly, this new "True Name" sounds a little dishonest, as though I am trying to hide something. All of my previous business dealings and all of my troubles with the powers that be are in my Real Name, and now I am supposed to overcome all my previous mistakes by using this new "True Name". My family thinks I wear a tin-foil hat as it is.

Alrighty then, bring it on.
    Welcome JHV!

When you make your breakthrough, you will read that my name is David Merrill, and that Van Pelt is my family's name.

Backside.

David Merrill Van Pelt is the name for forming constructive trusts and when I was twelve that is what I did with the Social Security Administration six months after I began working as maintenance man at an apartment complex.

After registration with SSA..

However a lot of people misread my name so I formed a quorum while my parents were still alive to fortify the truth:

See how they verified my name is David Merrill?

The all upper case LAST NAME is a way of distinguishing it as codified, encrypted or a Title - like SMITH, MILLER, COOPER are more obvious titles of occupation. This comes from when a father traditionally taught his son the family trade. The title is a constructive trust. Interestingly the mainstream usage of this is French, the same language as the term nom de guerre - name of war; which is spelled on the default will of a soldier in all upper case - underneath is Nom de Guerre.

Suppose the peaceful inhabitant is forced to joinder (engage) in trial by fire in the actual theater of war - suspension of the constitution?

Another concept about this is civil death.

Rather than to confuse you further though let me explain that once you are aware of the trusts that are contracted around you under the penumbra of "law" you might gain a lot more wiggle room to quit signing on as trustee, fiduciary responsible for settling the charges.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I do not have a birth certificate.

I am who I am, a living soul created in the image of the Almighty YHVH Elohim, and my name is First Middle, LAST. I have been told that there may be a constructive trust in my name, or one similar, and if such a trust exists it is fraudulent and thus void ab initio, any claims against me arising out of said fraudulent trust are refused for cause.

Adequate?

I am who I am, a living soul created in the image of the Almighty YHVH Elohim, and my name is First Middle, LAST. I have been told that there may be a constructive trust in my name, or one similar, and if such a trust exists it is fraudulent and thus void ab initio, any claims against me arising out of said fraudulent trust are refused for cause.

Adequate?
    Yes. You are getting along alright.

Then let me suppose that you are stopped while driving and you pull out a government-issued ID card called Driver License. To get where you are going you should renew it now, and sign First Middle only.

"I am not showing you this card for identification purposes. My name is First Middle. I am showing you the card for competency purposes only so that you know I passed the tests and can make a valid claim with an insurance company to cover costs in case of an accident."

Something along those lines.

We have several instances of the police officer going to his car and coming back in a few minutes with nothing but to hand the card back, You are free to go.

But as things develop the officers are completely ignoring anything you say as if to say, I will not remember your incoherent babbling on the witness stand.

Which is of course perjury.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I do not have a birth certificate.
    I resisted the temptation to shout the new F word, "frivolous". But wait, I do not have a birth certificate, no, the constructive trust does. I do not have a social security number, the trust does. Now how do I prove that I am allowed to work in the united States of America?

I resisted the temptation to shout the new F word, "frivolous". But wait, I do not have a birth certificate, no, the constructive trust does. I do not have a social security number, the trust does. Now how do I prove that I am allowed to work in the united States of America?
    How, exactly, can you prove you are "in" the united States of America?

The Law is clear 'thou shalt not bear false witness.'

You have been told you are in the united States of America, but hearsay is not even evidence when objected to.

And as for the 'frivolous' nature of me demanding proper upper and lower case spelling on documents, my question has been and is "If it truly does not mean anything to have my name written in ALL CAPS, then you will have no problem changing it, correct? As I REFUSE and OBJECT to it being spelled in all CAPS."

There is a reason for every jot and tittle in the law and they would correct their errors if they did not mean anything.

Personally, I think capitis deminutio maxima is at least as important as true name vs first last. Try getting a court or clerk to use proper upper and lower case spelling and then tell me it does not have legal meaning when they flatly refuse.

Martin Earl is making some points but I think they are weak to argue in court. My take is more that if you are a responsible trustee (fiduciary) then you will have a SSN or Birth Certificate when it is appropriate and beneficial to use it. This is something it may take keys you have not found to decrypt (yet).

Have you ever noticed that your post is conditioned?

What I mean is say you start to come out of the conditioning and you use (have) a birth certificate and use it to get a job in the USA or uSA or wherever it is that you spend time for pay to buy groceries - reality check there. Now think about it for a moment. Whenever somebody wants to say, Well you have a birth certificate for that, so therefore you have a birth certificate for this too (assumpsit). - Whenever that happens, assumpsit, they have to verify that you have a birth certificate don't they? And in that verification process if you cave, and say, Well, I guess you have me there, use my birth certificate for that too...

If they assume that you have a birth certificate that is forgery or identity theft. If you do not want the birth certificate to be used for that tangential or related contract then they may ask for verification and if you are silent then they assume that acquiescence as consent and use it anyway. That is when it is appropriate to say timely:

I do not have a birth certificate.

Thank you for picking that up. I was hoping for a chance to explain in answer.

David, my points, though not obvious, were about 'mindset'. It was for me a major breakout from their 'spells' when I realized there is no proof of anything.

To quote a pirate "There are no rules, there is only what a man can do and what a man can't do."

To my mind, if I 'identify' my 'self' as the ALL CAPS Title, I cannot very well then identify my 'self' as the usufruct of that Trust. It is therefore of upmost importance that I have a True Name (and use) as opposed to using the FIRST M. LAST as being me.

Not sure if that helps or not?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    David, my points, though not obvious, were about 'mindset'. It was for me a major breakout from their 'spells' when I realized there is no proof of anything.

To quote a pirate "There are no rules, there is only what a man can do and what a man can't do."

To my mind, if I 'identify' my 'self' as the ALL CAPS Title, I cannot very well then identify my 'self' as the usufruct of that Trust. It is therefore of upmost importance that I have a True Name (and use) as opposed to using the FIRST M. LAST as being me.

Not sure if that helps or not?!?!
    I am pleased you appreciate the distinctions that knowing your true name can make for you, Martin Earl.

True Name

First post here, but I am catching up fast, and I have lots of questions, mostly concerning the unseen consequences of becoming a suitor. First, if I create a fictitious entity which is my true name, should I then change other documents, such as driver's license? I don't see how it would help to change the title on my home, because I began the purchase process with private money (I found this site about two months too late). But in essence I would then become this new entity (or more specifically renounce the bonded entity the state set up to account for me as inventory). This new entity does not use private money, ever. Then I should set up a bank account which has instructions on the signing card that all deposits into the account are lawful money. Could I then spend this lawful money by writing checks on this public money account? How would I demonstrate that the funds being tendered were lawful money? I am thinking here of perhaps buying a car, and will need to demonstrate that the funds are lawful, public money, not private money.