Quote Originally Posted by JHV View Post
I resisted the temptation to shout the new F word, "frivolous". But wait, I do not have a birth certificate, no, the constructive trust does. I do not have a social security number, the trust does. Now how do I prove that I am allowed to work in the united States of America?
How, exactly, can you prove you are "in" the united States of America?

The Law is clear 'thou shalt not bear false witness.'

You have been told you are in the united States of America, but hearsay is not even evidence when objected to.

And as for the 'frivolous' nature of me demanding proper upper and lower case spelling on documents, my question has been and is "If it truly does not mean anything to have my name written in ALL CAPS, then you will have no problem changing it, correct? As I REFUSE and OBJECT to it being spelled in all CAPS."

There is a reason for every jot and tittle in the law and they would correct their errors if they did not mean anything.

Personally, I think capitis deminutio maxima is at least as important as true name vs first last. Try getting a court or clerk to use proper upper and lower case spelling and then tell me it does not have legal meaning when they flatly refuse.