Thread: The Name thing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just got some love letters from our favorite agency addressed to JHV, AKA JOHN HOWARD. Do they not know the difference between DBA and AKA?
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I just got some love letters from our favorite agency addressed to JHV, AKA JOHN HOWARD. Do they not know the difference between DBA and AKA?

You have an evidence repository in your true name?

I have not seen the legal name in ititials.

Evidence repository in True Name DBA Legal. I just used initials because that's how I introduced myself to the suitors.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

hello,ive just joined this site (thank you David Merrill) and i have to renew my drivers license in 11 days, i just thought it would help if i got this out of the way,but i have not really had a chance to gain my bearings reguarding this redemption process. i just have 2 questions, what does DBA stand for? and as far as the name appearing on my license,would the following be correct ?,

Thomas Richard DBA THOMAS RICHARD MARTIN

it reads currently,

MARTIN
    THOMAS R

Thanks in adavance.

DBA = Doing Business As

I prefer and have written/signed, "Without Prejudice" <---and nothing else. This has been quite effective. It can assist in officers walking away with doing nothing more than saying, "Have a nice day." or it may get you nothing more than a single word of, "DISMISSED" in their fanatical ship layout of a court room.

For a reference to that phrase check out UCC 1-308 Uniform Commercial Code In fact I recommend to bookmark that site if you plan to continue to do business in this world. Read it. Learn it. Know it. But that's just my experienced formed opinion.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 10-03-12 at 06:26 AM.

Print clearly "Thomas Richard" only. I am entertaining the notion that there is something wrong with cursive writing too. So just write the letters out straight neatly. That is all.

Myself, if I was getting a driver license would sign neatly "Lawful Money". Since I would be at the Department of Revenue applying, I think that might just go over fine.

Thanks for the speedy replies.i will just use Thomas Richard.

i have come across 1-308 before watching a video series from a man called carl miller,on youtube.i'll get familiar with its application.