Thread: The Name thing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Only originals can be recorded.
    That's why a cop will never give you the original ticket to you when you ask for it, he gives you a carbon copy.

Same as courts. They only record original documents.

The SOLB is ON file. Not IN file.

One mandate of vital stats agents is to file and secure the originals.
    So they can only issue and delivery certified copies.

The SOLB is a "certified true copy of a registration document".

The BC is a "certified extract from the registration of birth".

So with out the registration document (SOLB) there can be no BC.

Do you see why they can never give you the original SOLB?

It is the foundation document. All government documents like the BC, DL, passport, etc is built on the SOLB foundation.
    If the foundation is removed the house falls down.

The SOLB is not a registration of the NAME or PERSON. It is a registration of the event of the birth.

It is the closest document we have that can be used to identify our body's deed.
    It is the closest document we have that says we are alive.

BUT have we claimed it as such?

On New Year day I remember that the tv would always show the movie Ben Hur.
    Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ is an 1880 novel by American general and author Lew Wallace.

What sticks in my head is the 1959 version when Charlton Heston is going to commit suicide but first frees his slaves.
    He has them all lined up and one after the other they come to him and he hands each one a scroll of paper and says "your free".

What did he hand them that can do that?

Obviously their certificate of chattel status.

Thanks

"the intial trust"

Hello all, I am wondering if anybody might explain how to collapse a trust?

Winston Shrout mentions that by removal of the value in the trust, it collapses? I struggle to see how that might be done with the initial trust? also I 'think' he mentions that if the trustee is assigned to become also the beneficiary it collapses?

It occurred to me while reading this thread, that another approach might be to get "your mother" (grantor) to affirm an affidavit stating additional (or maybe existing and previously unstated?) rules to the trust that limit the trustees capability to make adhesion contracts for the beneficiary? I am sure there must a heap of subtle changes that could be made in this regard that would change the whole ball game for us all?

trusts

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could comment on how to collapse a trust? I believe I remember Winston Shrout speaking of making the trustee the beneficiary in one approach, and in another, removing the corpus of the trust. With this in mind, can anyone comment on how this might be applied to the original trust?

Another thing which only now occurs to me is, the birth certificate trust is effectively from the mother as grantor. Soooooo, what about getting your mother to write up an affidavit that redefines the way that the trustee runs that trust? Effectively it could be a "good faith adhesion contract from the its inception, nunc pro tunc", or maybe 'only' a 'further stipulation' from this point as to the rules of the constructive trust?

best of luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by looking for truth View Post
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could comment on how to collapse a trust? I believe I remember Winston Shrout speaking of making the trustee the beneficiary in one approach, and in another, removing the corpus of the trust. With this in mind, can anyone comment on how this might be applied to the original trust?

Another thing which only now occurs to me is, the birth certificate trust is effectively from the mother as grantor. Soooooo, what about getting your mother to write up an affidavit that redefines the way that the trustee runs that trust? Effectively it could be a "good faith adhesion contract from the its inception, nunc pro tunc", or maybe 'only' a 'further stipulation' from this point as to the rules of the constructive trust?

best of luck to all.
    Hello lft, welcome to the forum.

Not sure what kind of trust you have in mind exactly, but as far as the BC is concerned, I've noticed that it loses its significance if you don't use it.
    Without a currently valid DL, residential address, voter registration, passport, bank account, car insurance, etc, the BC loses its significance and cannot be used by government agencies to "identify" a wo/man, AFAIK.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus