Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    On New Year day I remember that the tv would always show the movie Ben Hur.
    Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ is an 1880 novel by American general and author Lew Wallace.

What sticks in my head is the 1959 version when Charlton Heston is going to commit suicide but first frees his slaves.
    He has them all lined up and one after the other they come to him and he hands each one a scroll of paper and says "your free".

What did he hand them that can do that?
    Wow, interesting question. I think it might depend on what kind of servant the man is. If indentured, then his bond. If a slave by conquest, then I don't know.

You are sprung from Hur, the associate of Joshua. You may study for yourself--take the Torah, and search the Book of Numbers, and of the seventy-two generations after Adam, you can find the very father of your house.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    You are sprung from Hur, the associate of Joshua. You may study for yourself--take the Torah, and search the Book of Numbers, and of the seventy-two generations after Adam, you can find the very father of your house.
    How does someone do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post

The key of 72 is prolific in application. I am interested in this finding too!

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Only originals can be recorded.
    That's why a cop will never give you the original ticket to you when you ask for it, he gives you a carbon copy.

Same as courts. They only record original documents.

The SOLB is ON file. Not IN file.

One mandate of vital stats agents is to file and secure the originals.
    So they can only issue and delivery certified copies.

The SOLB is a "certified true copy of a registration document".

The BC is a "certified extract from the registration of birth".

So with out the registration document (SOLB) there can be no BC.

Do you see why they can never give you the original SOLB?

It is the foundation document. All government documents like the BC, DL, passport, etc is built on the SOLB foundation.
    If the foundation is removed the house falls down.

The SOLB is not a registration of the NAME or PERSON. It is a registration of the event of the birth.

It is the closest document we have that can be used to identify our body's deed.
    It is the closest document we have that says we are alive.

BUT have we claimed it as such?

On New Year day I remember that the tv would always show the movie Ben Hur.
    Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ is an 1880 novel by American general and author Lew Wallace.

What sticks in my head is the 1959 version when Charlton Heston is going to commit suicide but first frees his slaves.
    He has them all lined up and one after the other they come to him and he hands each one a scroll of paper and says "your free".

What did he hand them that can do that?

Obviously their certificate of chattel status.

Thanks

"the intial trust"

Hello all, I am wondering if anybody might explain how to collapse a trust?

Winston Shrout mentions that by removal of the value in the trust, it collapses? I struggle to see how that might be done with the initial trust? also I 'think' he mentions that if the trustee is assigned to become also the beneficiary it collapses?

It occurred to me while reading this thread, that another approach might be to get "your mother" (grantor) to affirm an affidavit stating additional (or maybe existing and previously unstated?) rules to the trust that limit the trustees capability to make adhesion contracts for the beneficiary? I am sure there must a heap of subtle changes that could be made in this regard that would change the whole ball game for us all?

trusts

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could comment on how to collapse a trust? I believe I remember Winston Shrout speaking of making the trustee the beneficiary in one approach, and in another, removing the corpus of the trust. With this in mind, can anyone comment on how this might be applied to the original trust?

Another thing which only now occurs to me is, the birth certificate trust is effectively from the mother as grantor. Soooooo, what about getting your mother to write up an affidavit that redefines the way that the trustee runs that trust? Effectively it could be a "good faith adhesion contract from the its inception, nunc pro tunc", or maybe 'only' a 'further stipulation' from this point as to the rules of the constructive trust?

best of luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by looking for truth View Post
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could comment on how to collapse a trust? I believe I remember Winston Shrout speaking of making the trustee the beneficiary in one approach, and in another, removing the corpus of the trust. With this in mind, can anyone comment on how this might be applied to the original trust?

Another thing which only now occurs to me is, the birth certificate trust is effectively from the mother as grantor. Soooooo, what about getting your mother to write up an affidavit that redefines the way that the trustee runs that trust? Effectively it could be a "good faith adhesion contract from the its inception, nunc pro tunc", or maybe 'only' a 'further stipulation' from this point as to the rules of the constructive trust?

best of luck to all.
    Hello lft, welcome to the forum.

Not sure what kind of trust you have in mind exactly, but as far as the BC is concerned, I've noticed that it loses its significance if you don't use it.
    Without a currently valid DL, residential address, voter registration, passport, bank account, car insurance, etc, the BC loses its significance and cannot be used by government agencies to "identify" a wo/man, AFAIK.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Style of NAME /Name ALL CAPS or John James its never a stretch for the Justice of Peace send a NAMED Summons and Warrants in upper lower case for Common Law trick for Speeding trial or hybrid indictments for more serious fines and penalty 60 miles per hr daytime 55 at night that 5 or 30 per hr over is STYLED NEVER UPPER LOWER a Re-venue unless a injured party suffers the Style and Case will be painfully as HYBRID NIGHT HYBRID DAY IF Named causing bodily harm or fraud Lawfully Judge will add this to any Lawful Name guilty or innocent regardless my point is offers are offences needing payment.Lawful Verdicts will be Sentenced Warrants and Writs. True Name goes to true court a Suitor defends his reputation as the Man and his Name is. Not your NAME is that you.

Updates

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for that amazing communication. Very constructive.

We have a suitor with an accountant/consultant business for telecommunications companies living in contrast out on the plain with an amazing small farm and ranch. He grows prodigious amounts of beautiful flowers and vegetables that he just gives away! This man insists on his true name, consistently to the point that police have approached him at his business looking for it, equipped with mug shots and full knowledge that this is the same man standing in front of the camera at Booking and he has told them quite honestly that nobody by that name is there. There is still a warrant out on it I imagine...

In other words he cannot go back to it.

I suspect that he converts all distributions to the man on the land to lawful money and enjoys what it can buy. His property is likely in a simple Massachusetts Trust structure with True Name as the beneficiary. This is an example where I CONSTRUCT THE TRUST for the full and legal name; which is what you bring to mind in the earlier part of your post.

I want to focus on a single thought given by Jesus (allegedly) in A Course in Miracles linked above in "Very Constructive". I listen to BBC World News when it is mid-morning in London and in that state of mind certain concepts seem very clear to me.

Creation and Communication are synonymous. God created every mind by communicating His mind to it, thus creating it forever as a channel for the reception of His Mind and Will. Since only beings of a like order can truly communicate, His creations naturally communicate with Him and like Him.

It is only through communication that things come into creation. We often isolate this from us as God's Word - the dabar by which He creates by Speaking the Universe into creation.

Now I want to convey the mechanism that diverts that power of creation to a select few masters or kings - the accountants who lay claim to the title Heirs Apparent.

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

They are the Order of Secular Humanism and have usurped the mantle of the Levites. It behooves anybody interested in your post to read Legal Identity; The Coming of Age of Public Law by Joseph VINING.

This title might be MILLER, or SMITH...

Without the title though, you have no standing individually - only as a class action. In your True Name you become of an order called Humanity, and in communication with all humanity. You become a co-creator as communication and creation are synonymous. So stand in the city and a pair of sunglasses is freely available to you. Stand in the wilderness and getting your hands on a pair is quite baffling. Look at all the miraculous creation at your fingertips, all the various materials and microchips that communication (creation) has brought to your fingertips in the notebook before you!

And look at what takes it away.

You remove yourself from the Order by thinking that TITLE is part of your name. It gives you something you allegedly want called individuality; isolationism from the Brotherhood of Man. You can become a BROKAW for example, a broker/retailer of motorcycles with that standing in society by TITLE. Or you might be a VAN PELT, with that DISTINCTION a Patroon - son=byn - pallet= patron. It is not you but if you think it is your name then it becomes you nicely. [Nice = ignorant.]

You can be an individual outside the order. And in doing so you control energy and become wealthy. Do not be afraid of that. That is what becoming a suitor is all about. We prosper and recover our sanity together. We know each other by true name; or if you prefer proper English - True Name. We become an order referred to as the brain trust. Together we create something better than the Federal Reserve System of false balances, elastic currency by Redemption.

Yes! It's the exact same model. Remedy is synonymous with Redemption.

I AM THAT I AM.

I AM THAT I AM. God pointing His Finger at You this time.

ARYEH ASHER ARYEH.

Relax your eyes on this and let them cross a little bit. Do you see the Burning Bush or do you see the inverted image? If you see it from inside the Bush is not that what God taking the form of the Burning Bush sees?

Moses wanted more. So God put him in the cleft of the rock (a cave) and passed quickly in his view. The experience nearly abolished Moses and when he returned to the Israelites they were frightened because his face glowed so brightly.

Could you be so kind as to update the url-links in "Speaking the Universe", "Heirs Apparent" and "on this" (Post #17), David?