Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    First post here, but I am catching up fast, and I have lots of questions, mostly concerning the unseen consequences of becoming a suitor. First, if I create a fictitious entity which is my true name, should I then change other documents, such as driver's license? I don't see how it would help to change the title on my home, because I began the purchase process with private money (I found this site about two months too late). But in essence I would then become this new entity (or more specifically renounce the bonded entity the state set up to account for me as inventory). This new entity does not use private money, ever. Then I should set up a bank account which has instructions on the signing card that all deposits into the account are lawful money. Could I then spend this lawful money by writing checks on this public money account? How would I demonstrate that the funds being tendered were lawful money? I am thinking here of perhaps buying a car, and will need to demonstrate that the funds are lawful, public money, not private money.
    Hello Freed Gerdes

Welcome to the forum.
    I sincerely hope that you do not have to "create a fictitious entity that is" your true name. Presumably you already have a true name, which your parents should have created for you around the time of your nativity. Keep it and cherish it. It's a sound which may identify you in the minds of other people.

More than likely you also already have a fictitious entity created around your true name, which involves your family's name, and perhaps some suffix, which is spelled in all caps and tends to be used as "state inventory" like you said. It's a numbered account which you would use to obtain "privileges", which are far less useful to you than they are to government employees who are glad that they don't have to get real jobs in the productive sector.
    The less you can use that fictitious entity, the more you will probably enjoy yourself.

As far as buying a car with lawful money is concerned, David Merrill has some examples somewhere on the forum, but I can't remember where he posted them.
    Perhaps he can provide the link if he sees this post.

Where to stamp a FRN is a nice thread about lawful money, which you may enjoy participating in.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I am the poster previously known as JHV.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Hello John Howard
    Welcome to the forum.

I look forward to learning from you and with you.
    Jump in anywhere and enjoy yourself here.

Shabbat Shalom
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post

Hi JHV!

You left a good impression. Welcome back as John Howard!

Now I need to adjust to my new identity. Apparently, 'I' can not get a job, since 'I' can not be identified in any system of records, no birth certificate, driver's license, SS#. But at least they can't get any money from me for traffic tickets.

Treefarmer - thanks for your thoughtful reply. I realized how dumb the suggestion was (about creating a ficticious entity that was my real name) right after I posted it; got confused because somewhat earlier I had written down the suggested format for making the 12USC 411 demand when cashing/depositing checks, and it showed the true name in all caps. Later DM provided a quick explanation of the capitis diminutio maxima, and I realized that the true name would be True Name. But good catch. Yes, I have a true name, and I am wondering what the unseen consequences would be of switching to its exclusive use. And also how much grief the Drivers License Bureau clerks will try to lay on me if I demand that they put it on my license. Apparently there is some benefit of keeping it in the capitas dim max format, at least in terms of R4C, but I don't really see much tendency for me to appear in military court for the remainder of my life, so that does not bother me. But having my house title registered to my corporate entity (federal inventory number) is more worrisome. Since FRN's don't discharge debt, and the Fed keeps a first lien on my house while it is titled thus, in that condition it gets taxed, for which True Name gets to pay and pay. I am wondering how to pay it off in lawful money and get the title changed.
    I have been trolling over at http://usa-the-republic.com, and my take on their story is that signing up for Social Security as a US Citizen on SS-5 is what commits you to the corporate inventory condition of having surrendered your inalienable rights. So it would appear that opting out of SS by changing your status to Resident Alien (American Citizen) takes you out of the federal government hell and restores your Constitutional rights (and eliminates your need to voluntarily pay income taxes). Then if you also file a Notice & Demand form at the county clerk, and deliver notice of same to your (Federal Reserve) bank, and change your account signature card, you could demonstrate making payment in lawful dollars, and get the deed reassigned to True Name. Is this correct, and do we know of anyone who has done this? For American Citizens, who still operate under the Constitution, income and property cannot be taxed, except constitutionally, which would be apportioned, and the tax would be applied to the states.

“Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.” Robert LeFevre

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    Treefarmer - thanks for your thoughtful reply. I realized how dumb the suggestion was (about creating a ficticious entity that was my real name) right after I posted it; got confused because somewhat earlier I had written down the suggested format for making the 12USC 411 demand when cashing/depositing checks, and it showed the true name in all caps. Later DM provided a quick explanation of the capitis diminutio maxima, and I realized that the true name would be True Name. But good catch. Yes, I have a true name, and I am wondering what the unseen consequences would be of switching to its exclusive use. And also how much grief the Drivers License Bureau clerks will try to lay on me if I demand that they put it on my license. Apparently there is some benefit of keeping it in the capitas dim max format, at least in terms of R4C, but I don't really see much tendency for me to appear in military court for the remainder of my life, so that does not bother me. But having my house title registered to my corporate entity (federal inventory number) is more worrisome. Since FRN's don't discharge debt, and the Fed keeps a first lien on my house while it is titled thus, in that condition it gets taxed, for which True Name gets to pay and pay. I am wondering how to pay it off in lawful money and get the title changed.
    I have been trolling over at http://usa-the-republic.com, and my take on their story is that signing up for Social Security as a US Citizen on SS-5 is what commits you to the corporate inventory condition of having surrendered your inalienable rights. So it would appear that opting out of SS by changing your status to Resident Alien (American Citizen) takes you out of the federal government hell and restores your Constitutional rights (and eliminates your need to voluntarily pay income taxes). Then if you also file a Notice & Demand form at the county clerk, and deliver notice of same to your (Federal Reserve) bank, and change your account signature card, you could demonstrate making payment in lawful dollars, and get the deed reassigned to True Name. Is this correct, and do we know of anyone who has done this? For American Citizens, who still operate under the Constitution, income and property cannot be taxed, except constitutionally, which would be apportioned, and the tax would be applied to the states.

?Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure.? Robert LeFevre
    Thank you for that amazing communication. Very constructive.

We have a suitor with an accountant/consultant business for telecommunications companies living in contrast out on the plain with an amazing small farm and ranch. He grows prodigious amounts of beautiful flowers and vegetables that he just gives away! This man insists on his true name, consistently to the point that police have approached him at his business looking for it, equipped with mug shots and full knowledge that this is the same man standing in front of the camera at Booking and he has told them quite honestly that nobody by that name is there. There is still a warrant out on it I imagine...

In other words he cannot go back to it.

I suspect that he converts all distributions to the man on the land to lawful money and enjoys what it can buy. His property is likely in a simple Massachusetts Trust structure with True Name as the beneficiary. This is an example where I CONSTRUCT THE TRUST for the full and legal name; which is what you bring to mind in the earlier part of your post.

I want to focus on a single thought given by Jesus (allegedly) in A Course in Miracles linked above in "Very Constructive". I listen to BBC World News when it is mid-morning in London and in that state of mind certain concepts seem very clear to me.

Creation and Communication are synonymous. God created every mind by communicating His mind to it, thus creating it forever as a channel for the reception of His Mind and Will. Since only beings of a like order can truly communicate, His creations naturally communicate with Him and like Him.

It is only through communication that things come into creation. We often isolate this from us as God's Word - the dabar by which He creates by Speaking the Universe into creation.

Now I want to convey the mechanism that diverts that power of creation to a select few masters or kings - the accountants who lay claim to the title Heirs Apparent.

Energy

Energy is recognized as the key to all activity on earth. Natural science is the study of the sources and control of natural energy, and social science, theoretically expressed as economics, is the study of the sources and control of social energy. Both are bookkeeping systems: mathematics. Therefore, mathematics is the primary energy science. And the bookkeeper can be king if the public can be kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

They are the Order of Secular Humanism and have usurped the mantle of the Levites. It behooves anybody interested in your post to read Legal Identity; The Coming of Age of Public Law by Joseph VINING.

This office might be MILLER, or SMITH...

Without the office though, you have no standing individually - only as a class action. In your True Name you become of an order called Humanity, and in communication with all humanity. You become a co-creator as communication and creation are synonymous. So stand in the city and a pair of sunglasses is freely available to you. Stand in the wilderness and getting your hands on a pair is quite baffling. Look at all the miraculous creation at your fingertips, all the various materials and microchips that communication (creation) has brought to your fingertips in the notebook before you!

And look at what takes it away.

You remove yourself from the Order by thinking that TITLE is part of your name. It gives you something you allegedly want called individuality; isolationism from the Brotherhood of Man. You can become a BROKAW for example, a broker/retailer of motorcycles with that standing in society by TITLE. Or you might be a VAN PELT, with that DISTINCTION a Patroon - son=byn - pallet= patron. It is not you but if you think it is your name then it becomes you nicely. [Nice = ignorant.]

You can be an individual outside the order. And in doing so you control energy and become wealthy. Do not be afraid of that. That is what becoming a suitor is all about. We prosper and recover our sanity together. We know each other by true name; or if you prefer proper English - True Name. We become an order referred to as the brain trust. Together we create something better than the Federal Reserve System of false balances, elastic currency by Redemption.

Yes! It's the exact same model. Remedy is synonymous with Redemption.

I AM THAT I AM.

I AM THAT I AM. God pointing His Finger at You this time.

ARYEH ASHER ARYEH.

Relax your eyes on this and let them cross a little bit. Do you see the Burning Bush or do you see the inverted image? If you see it from inside the Bush is not that what God taking the form of the Burning Bush sees?

Moses wanted more. So God put him in the cleft of the rock (a cave) and passed quickly in his view. The experience nearly abolished Moses and when he returned to the Israelites they were frightened because his face glowed so brightly.

P.S. Now you might understand better:

CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-10-15 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    In other words he cannot go back to it.
    "When he reached the new world, Cortez burned his ships. As a result, his men were well motivated." Captain Ramius from the movie Hunt For Red October.
    Audio here.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-30-12 at 12:38 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you for that emphasis. This fellow can actually go back to it, in vinculus. [Handcuffs.]

He could take actions to ... clarify ... matters pertaining to perceived fiduciary relationships.
    Last edited by allodial; 04-30-12 at 12:40 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.