Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    He could take actions to ... clarify ... matters pertaining to perceived fiduciary relationships.
    And how would he do that?
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    Now I need to adjust to my new identity. Apparently, 'I' can not get a job, since 'I' can not be identified in any system of records, no birth certificate, driver's license, SS#. But at least they can't get any money from me for traffic tickets.
    Look at the true name as the identity you have always had. You have been distracted by imposed trust relationships. Now that you understand the trust relationships better you can still utilize them for employent etc.

The Name thing

Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum with great interest.

I am trying to wrap my head around the true name ( First Middle) vs the Legal name ( FIRST M. LAST... at least that is how auntie iris does it). From what I gather, you are embracing the legal name, but making your true name the beneficiary?
    ie.. First Middle dba FIRST M. LAST... is this correct?

You also refile your DL to match the true name, is it still attached to a SS#?

What about the paychecks issued to you? Mine are still in FIRST M. LAST, do I change it to true name or does it matter since I am still dba LEGAL NAME? Sorry , confused.

Also, David, What is the second document posted under the birth certificate?

Sorry for so many questions!

Adam

Did Adam (KJV Genesis) have a name and if so who named him such? My wife and I had a discussion about that this evening when I finally noted he was never assigned or given a name...it is assumed he was according to my reading. Eve on the other hand was "called" Eve by Adam. The earth and seas where called (labeled?) such by God. Why didn't God name or call Adam?

This is not to be contentious by any means, just inquisitive.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been reading this forum with great interest.

I am trying to wrap my head around the true name ( First Middle) vs the Legal name ( FIRST M. LAST... at least that is how auntie iris does it). From what I gather, you are embracing the legal name, but making your true name the beneficiary?
    ie.. First Middle dba FIRST M. LAST... is this correct?

You also refile your DL to match the true name, is it still attached to a SS#?

What about the paychecks issued to you? Mine are still in FIRST M. LAST, do I change it to true name or does it matter since I am still dba LEGAL NAME? Sorry , confused.

Also, David, What is the second document posted under the birth certificate?

Sorry for so many questions!
    Ok, Maybe I should try to simplify my question... Do you have to change your bank account, DL, Passport, etc.. to the First Middle DBA FIRST MIDDLE LAST? BTW, I made my way here from CTC.

Did Jesus have a last name? It?s a book not a question. Do what you feel is right, your already a dba, take it over.

Jesus had a title. CHRIST. Not unlike COBBLER, BLACK, SMITH, TAILOR...

There will be no more use for an illusion called time when all our last names are CHRIST. [No more Separation.]

I enjoy playing with the names Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah. Do you remember them? MISHACH, SHADRACH and ABEDNIGO. What about BELTESHAZZAR? That was Daniel's title once he became the chieftain of the sorcerers and astrologers of Babylon. Mainly I like to formulate why we all know Daniel by his Hebrew name while we all know the three boys in the furnace by TITLE only.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Jesus had a title. CHRIST. Not unlike COBBLER, BLACK, SMITH, TAILOR...

There will be no more use for an illusion called time when all our last names are CHRIST. [No more Separation.]

I enjoy playing with the names Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah. Do you remember them? MISHACH, SHADRACH and ABEDNIGO. What about BELTESHAZZAR? That was Daniel's title once he became the chieftain of the sorcerers and astrologers of Babylon. Mainly I like to formulate why we all know Daniel by his Hebrew name while we all know the three boys in the furnace by TITLE only.

There is evidence that Jesus may have born some form of TITLE in the Order of Archelaus. This tomb was of a sort only to be had by the Israeli royalty. (Perhaps purchased with the gold brought by the Magi? Frankincense and Myrrh were to make the year-later disassembly of the body for the ossuary tolerable for family.) Perhaps this was the more political and practical side. The Magi were staging a coup at Jesus' birth, to replace Archelaus on the throne.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Do what you feel is right, your already a dba, take it over.
    Thanks Chex, that is what my understanding is, just wanted confirmation.

I have been non-endorsing checks for the past 6 months....the tellers asked me a couple of questions at first, but accepted it and do not question anymore...unless I go to a different branch or bank.

I still have not tackled the direct deposit/signature card yet. If I decide to sign it as First Middle DBA FIRST MIDDLE LAST, I would think that I would have to have my DL match the account id at the bank...correct? Also, wouldn't be easier to open a new account rather than try to amend the old one?

What damage would it do to sign the signature card as First Middle Last....the name that is originally on the account? Then you wouldn't have to change the DL.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by gdude View Post
    Thanks Chex, that is what my understanding is, just wanted confirmation.

I have been non-endorsing checks for the past 6 months....the tellers asked me a couple of questions at first, but accepted it and do not question anymore...unless I go to a different branch or bank.

I still have not tackled the direct deposit/signature card yet. If I decide to sign it as First Middle DBA FIRST MIDDLE LAST, I would think that I would have to have my DL match the account id at the bank...correct? Also, wouldn't be easier to open a new account rather than try to amend the old one?

What damage would it do to sign the signature card as First Middle Last....the name that is originally on the account? Then you wouldn't have to change the DL.

Thanks in advance.
    The remedy is for everybody. So you sign how you like. If you want to sign truthfully you will sign for LAST, FIRST M on your driver license First Middle, legibly. Then sign the Signature Card First Middle dba FIRST MIDDLE LAST like on your account. Now your driver license will support that your true name is First Middle.