Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

I have not gone to the bank to get the signature card changed. What is the highest form of evidence you can present when you non-endorsed? Mine is the check.

It?s the chain of command of the check, made out to legal name, accepted and signed by authorized representative, cashed and handed back federal debt notes from the treasury (borrowed money on the full faith and credit of United States) to the true name who just un-issued more credit.

I sign for the legal name By: the authorized representative, already been non-endorsed with 411USC12 on both half?s of the check stub and voucher, scan the back and front, save it on a flash drive, then print it, file it, cash it.

I had direct deposit is the past, don?t like it, can?t touch it, especially when you can take a picture of it and deposit it. I guess that's the contract between the camera, signature card and the bank and you. The contract has the details and i'm not interested in it.

Places I go to cash a personal check has the same non-endorsement By: the authorized representative, tellers don?t understand, they ask for approval from the bank manager, it gets approved with no problems, because it the Law.

I have no problems with the banks.

kind of like this :we are considered enemies of the state, Lol?..

I really like this post Axe posted from part 4 down, if the glove fits wear it, don't and won't use any of their forms i.e. W-8BEN in #56:

Whenever a national bank fails to redeem in lawful money any of its circulating notes, upon demand of payment duly made at its place of business during the usual business hours, the holder may cause the notes placed in one package to be protested by a notary public, unless the president or cashier of the bank waives demand and notice of protest and makes, signs, and delivers to the holder making the demand an admission in writing stating the time of the demand, the amount demanded, and the fact of non-payment thereof. The notary public forwards such protest or admission to the Comptroller, who with the concurrence of the Secretary of the Treasury may then appoint a special agent, of whose appointment immediate notice is given to the bank, and who proceeds at once to ascertain and report whether the bank has refused to pay its notes in lawful money when demanded. If, from such protest and the report of this agent, the Comptroller is satisfied that the bank has refused to redeem its notes and is in default, he declares, within 30 days, the deposited bonds forfeited to the United States. After notice has been sent to the defaulting bank it becomes unlawful for the bank to do any business except receive and safely keep money belonging to it and to deliver special deposits.
    Last edited by Chex; 08-01-12 at 08:52 PM.

I have been signing First Middle at the bank, they have never questioned it.
    Blessed is he who keeps from stumbling over me.

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I have been signing First Middle at the bank, they have never questioned it.

When I am asked to sign for cash refunds I sign Lawful Money.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    When I am asked to sign for cash refunds I sign Lawful Money.
    They probably don't want to seem ignorant by questioning what that means.

They probably don't want to seem ignorant by questioning what that means.
    Exactly. And usually there is a line behind me.

I particularly enjoy when they hand me a clipboard of signatures. I pull out my camera and photograph the "contract" they want me to sign and that usually puts them off a bit. I sign "Lawful Money" and take a second photograph; if they have not requested the clipboard back yet.

I just got some love letters from our favorite agency addressed to JHV, AKA JOHN HOWARD. Do they not know the difference between DBA and AKA?

I just got some love letters from our favorite agency addressed to JHV, AKA JOHN HOWARD. Do they not know the difference between DBA and AKA?

You have an evidence repository in your true name?

I have not seen the legal name in ititials.

Evidence repository in True Name DBA Legal. I just used initials because that's how I introduced myself to the suitors.

hello,ive just joined this site (thank you David Merrill) and i have to renew my drivers license in 11 days, i just thought it would help if i got this out of the way,but i have not really had a chance to gain my bearings reguarding this redemption process. i just have 2 questions, what does DBA stand for? and as far as the name appearing on my license,would the following be correct ?,

Thomas Richard DBA THOMAS RICHARD MARTIN

it reads currently,

MARTIN
    THOMAS R

Thanks in adavance.

DBA = Doing Business As

I prefer and have written/signed, "Without Prejudice" <---and nothing else. This has been quite effective. It can assist in officers walking away with doing nothing more than saying, "Have a nice day." or it may get you nothing more than a single word of, "DISMISSED" in their fanatical ship layout of a court room.

For a reference to that phrase check out UCC 1-308 Uniform Commercial Code In fact I recommend to bookmark that site if you plan to continue to do business in this world. Read it. Learn it. Know it. But that's just my experienced formed opinion.
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 10-03-12 at 06:26 AM.