Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name thing.

Print clearly "Thomas Richard" only. I am entertaining the notion that there is something wrong with cursive writing too. So just write the letters out straight neatly. That is all.

Myself, if I was getting a driver license would sign neatly "Lawful Money". Since I would be at the Department of Revenue applying, I think that might just go over fine.

Thanks for the speedy replies.i will just use Thomas Richard.

i have come across 1-308 before watching a video series from a man called carl miller,on youtube.i'll get familiar with its application.

It seems signatures are probably the most basic component for competent record forming. I'll be renewing my driver license in a few weeks, and I want to begin forming the record with my signature on the renewal form.

Now, years ago I had a friend who changed his signature with the DMV. To the best of my recollection, he didn't understand the difference between the true and legal names. I do remember though that he made his signature, "First M Last without prejudice." The DMV then cropped his signature to include only , First M Last.

Since I intend to sign my application, "True Name dba FIRST MIDDLE LAST," my concern is they will crop my signature as well.

My question then is: if DMV crops my signature in the same way they cropped my friend's, what affect, if any, will this have? Or, in the alternative, if I sign, "True Name," only, wouldn't that automatically make the license appear as me (True Name) doing business as, "FIRST MIDDLE LAST?"

I hope that's clear. Also, I want to take a moment to thank the people who post here. I can't begin to express my gratitude for the wealth of information presented on the site. Thank you all so much!

[Edit] I found this, which I thought was interesting http://books.google.com/books?id=fjI...tput=html_text
    Last edited by Seosaidh; 11-01-12 at 07:20 PM. Reason: found additional information
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Another option is to merely place "Without Prejudice" on the signature line and nothing else. I have done this in the past using cursive to deter any uncooperativeness a clerk might express.

I tried adding a qualifier to my DL last time I renewed it. They would not accept it and said I had to redo the signature card. Whatever. Just because I have a DL does not mean I am operating through it. Much like having a hunting or fishing license. I can't be ticketed for drinking a beer under the fishing license in my driveway. I may be driving down the road (held in trust by the gov) but I am not engaged in a commercial activity or performing the functions of a public office so what does it matter. I keep the DL (contract) valid because I might someday need it...but not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I tried adding a qualifier to my DL last time I renewed it. They would not accept it and said I had to redo the signature card. Whatever. Just because I have a DL does not mean I am operating through it. Much like having a hunting or fishing license. I can't be ticketed for drinking a beer under the fishing license in my driveway. I may be driving down the road (held in trust by the gov) but I am not engaged in a commercial activity or performing the functions of a public office so what does it matter. I keep the DL (contract) valid because I might someday need it...but not today.
    That's how I see it, but I intend to use the DL as identification for a new bank account.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed Gerdes View Post
    First post here, but I am catching up fast, and I have lots of questions, mostly concerning the unseen consequences of becoming a suitor. First, if I create a fictitious entity which is my true name, should I then change other documents, such as driver's license? I don't see how it would help to change the title on my home, because I began the purchase process with private money (I found this site about two months too late). But in essence I would then become this new entity (or more specifically renounce the bonded entity the state set up to account for me as inventory). This new entity does not use private money, ever. Then I should set up a bank account which has instructions on the signing card that all deposits into the account are lawful money. Could I then spend this lawful money by writing checks on this public money account? How would I demonstrate that the funds being tendered were lawful money? I am thinking here of perhaps buying a car, and will need to demonstrate that the funds are lawful, public money, not private money.
    Here is an example.

It is great to see your excitement.

I think your view of the true name as an artificial entity is delightful. It is refreshing anyway. New.

It is a sound with a specific spelling but I find whenever I plug it as an entity "Merrill" becomes my last name. So I do not think it really qualifies as an entity at all. It has no capacity except maybe to you. We suitors know each other by our true names - even so much that when discussing the full or legal name pertaining to ourselves we usually don't even use our family or surnames - like David Merrill XXXXX for example. Or David Merrill DOE. This is so that some folks will not coerce the legal entity out of us or even our conversations by forming the full or legal name.

Of course in the real world with legal boundaries anybody doing so without our consent or express construction criminal charges of criminal impersonation or identity theft. Maybe now you are starting to see where I am coming from. Accessing a certain account with a series of digits formed by you (SSN or bank account) without verifying your express consent is illegal too.

So the true name is more a learning tool while you realize the entity John Henry DOE (JOHN H. DOE) is a tool for you to use to your benefit John Henry. What you get out of wrapping your mind around that is control of whether you accept the position of trustee for IT or not. That is handled - a refusal to be trustee - by Refusal for Cause. If you are entrenched in a contract R4C may not work but just the same you get your R4C on the Record. Maybe it can pay off later. Knowing how is always good and so practicing now is better than trying to perfect process later.

A very graceful thing about R4C is how it (Naked) showed up above Name in Black's Fifth. I think a suitor or two thought I had spotted that from the time I took the photo, many years ago! I marvel that it was right in front of me all that time. If there was no consideration or even if the consideration was unclear (benefits of FDIC and fractional lending as a state bank) then your R4C should hold up if you can wrap your mind around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I tried adding a qualifier to my DL last time I renewed it. They would not accept it and said I had to redo the signature card.
    That's why I use "Without Prejudice" by itself in cursive. Always accepted!
    Whatever. Just because I have a DL does not mean I am operating through it. Much like having a hunting or fishing license. I can't be ticketed for drinking a beer under the fishing license in my driveway. I may be driving down the road (held in trust by the gov) but I am not engaged in a commercial activity or performing the functions of a public office so what does it matter. I keep the DL (contract) valid because I might someday need it...but not today.
    True, doesn't mean one is operating through it but it is evidence of being the surety for it. ...As long as one knows how to deflect this position. Regarding "commercial activity"- The common theory behind this term is actually moot because of their system of fictions, one could still engage in commercial activity without being required to have a license since they can only bring an action against another fiction. Another point- The license IS commerce. If one allows the presumption that they are a "resident" then that by default puts them in "commercial activity" status, even if merely walking down the street. If stopped and then presenting the license one has just given evidence of the presumption of being a resident AND that they are "in commerce". By the way, these presumption are always rebuttable.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    That's why I use "Without Prejudice" by itself in cursive. Always accepted! True, doesn't mean one is operating through it but it is evidence of being the surety for it. ...As long as one knows how to deflect this position. Regarding "commercial activity"- The common theory behind this term is actually moot because of their system of fictions, one could still engage in commercial activity without being required to have a license since they can only bring an action against another fiction. Another point- The license IS commerce. If one allows the presumption that they are a "resident" then that by default puts them in "commercial activity" status, even if merely walking down the street. If stopped and then presenting the license one has just given evidence of the presumption of being a resident AND that they are "in commerce". By the way, these presumption are always rebuttable.
    For some reason, your post switched a light on for me, and now I have to rethink everything. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    That's why I use "Without Prejudice" by itself in cursive. Always accepted! True, doesn't mean one is operating through it but it is evidence of being the surety for it. ...As long as one knows how to deflect this position. Regarding "commercial activity"- The common theory behind this term is actually moot because of their system of fictions, one could still engage in commercial activity without being required to have a license since they can only bring an action against another fiction. Another point- The license IS commerce. If one allows the presumption that they are a "resident" then that by default puts them in "commercial activity" status, even if merely walking down the street. If stopped and then presenting the license one has just given evidence of the presumption of being a resident AND that they are "in commerce". By the way, these presumption are always rebuttable.
    Also remember that a license is a servitude. This is something from Roman Civil Law.

A servitude is distinct from a contract. This is where attorners get all bent out of shape saying a license is not a contract without revealing the true nature of what a license is....