Hello David and other truth seekers. I've been aware for some time, but just recently woke up and started reading the laws. I've been studying the UCC, USC and IRS laws for hundreds of hours. I've made numerous phone calls to the IRS, the Treasury and banks. After some very enlightening phone calls, I am now satisfied of the fact of the fraud and am ready to do something about it. In the beginning, I registered with the SEC (Edgar system), but found it to be beyond my knowledge base, so I backed off and started reading the laws and searching for like minded souls online. There is so much misinformation online, so I read everything and fact check with Black's Law Dictionary and the codes. There's UCC 1 filings, A4V, 1099OIDs and the like. Some time ago, I stumbled across a Canadian forum where people were talking about writing "Consumer Purchase" on checks. While researching a US equivalent, I found this forum. I'm so confused as where to start. Do I need to file something (UCC 1) to start this process? Just when I think I am sure of a redemption process, I find another.

When I lived in Alaska, I knew a guy who was awake. He was always broke and perpetually tired from the months of reading and research he was doing. He would share stories and theories with me and one day, he told me he couldn't discuss anything with me any longer. Shortly after that, he had a sensible new car and a few months later, a house in a nice neighborhood. He seemed very happy and confident. I couldn't help but wonder what he had learned and how he went from being a starving artist to a seemingly well off guy. I started my quest shortly thereafter and now am sick of reading and want to start "doing". I have no desire to commit any kind of fraud or try anything without researching it fully. Where should I start?

Thanks for your time and I'm really enjoying reading all of the posts...

Take care,
Micha