As many have stated in this thread, I too am new to the forum. My friend, martin earl, has helped to educate me regarding lawful money and many other useful things.

Last year, 2013, I filed a 'proper' tax return with my Lawful Money Reduction demand. This gave me great relief in that I finally felt that I no longer had to support the current, ridiculously corrupt and evil institutions we call government. I am no longer supporting the blatantly illegal wars and countless other ongoing 'programs' run by the federal government of the corporation of the United States of America.

The unfortunate part of this is that my wife has harrowing nightmares about the IRS or some other federal goon squad attacking us. She is so stressed out about this that it affects every part of our lives.

I've tried to explain that I am working within the law, but she doesn't understand. It begins to make me worry as well but I still feel confident that my Father in Heaven supports my decision and is happy that I am educating myself as to the reality of things as they truly are.

My question is this: Is there a lawful money tutorial or resource that makes it 12-year-old simple, so that my lovely wife can understand?

Again, thanks to Martin for all he has led me to discover, and thanks to David for organizing all of this.

--Midwire