Thread: Newbie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That was actually the first tactic I ever tried in the early '90s. There is nothing to it except your misunderstanding of the common perception of what an alien is. If you came here from Mexico on a Green Card for example you are a resident alien. With the establishment of the districts, rather than the state survey (territorial), there is no distinction ever to be made by any attorney in a black robe betwixt the two.

You parse out the definitions incorrectly. And by that I mean contrary to common law. Common law is case law (stare decisis). The county court judge (state) is allowed to practice law from the bench. He will say that you are in his state (the Seal behind him at bench) because you are and were on the same survey as found in the state constitution.

On your second point;

There is no form or method of getting SSA to revoke your SSN without a death certificate. I had to go to the SSA and speak with the manager to get this information. The only way to undo the SSN is by the exact opposite process by which you did the SSN. You keep it alive by saying it or writing it down. Look at a Taco Bell application some time. It says below the SSN (optional). A kid went to work for Taco Bell the summer before college. On the second day he was terminated because he had no SSN. Through administrative letters with the Taco Bell attorneys Dad was able to arrange for a full summer's pay in time for college. That is the famous Taco Bell Case.

If you do not say it or write it then it does not exist. Why not? Because it is a trust and depends on your desire to use it. If anybody uses it without your consent then they commit forgery or identity theft.

If you try to get a job without it then the manager hiring had better be pretty hard up for applicants. I asked the Taco Bell manager and she said that if anybody ever left the SSN space blank she would equivalently toss the application.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-30-12 at 02:10 PM.