Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hello David and other truth seekers. I've been aware for some time, but just recently woke up and started reading the laws. I've been studying the UCC, USC and IRS laws for hundreds of hours. I've made numerous phone calls to the IRS, the Treasury and banks. After some very enlightening phone calls, I am now satisfied of the fact of the fraud and am ready to do something about it. In the beginning, I registered with the SEC (Edgar system), but found it to be beyond my knowledge base, so I backed off and started reading the laws and searching for like minded souls online. There is so much misinformation online, so I read everything and fact check with Black's Law Dictionary and the codes. There's UCC 1 filings, A4V, 1099OIDs and the like. Some time ago, I stumbled across a Canadian forum where people were talking about writing "Consumer Purchase" on checks. While researching a US equivalent, I found this forum. I'm so confused as where to start. Do I need to file something (UCC 1) to start this process? Just when I think I am sure of a redemption process, I find another.

When I lived in Alaska, I knew a guy who was awake. He was always broke and perpetually tired from the months of reading and research he was doing. He would share stories and theories with me and one day, he told me he couldn't discuss anything with me any longer. Shortly after that, he had a sensible new car and a few months later, a house in a nice neighborhood. He seemed very happy and confident. I couldn't help but wonder what he had learned and how he went from being a starving artist to a seemingly well off guy. I started my quest shortly thereafter and now am sick of reading and want to start "doing". I have no desire to commit any kind of fraud or try anything without researching it fully. Where should I start?

Thanks for your time and I'm really enjoying reading all of the posts...

Take care,
    Micha

Quote Originally Posted by outlierquest View Post
    Hello David and other truth seekers. I've been aware for some time, but just recently woke up and started reading the laws. I've been studying the UCC, USC and IRS laws for hundreds of hours. I've made numerous phone calls to the IRS, the Treasury and banks. After some very enlightening phone calls, I am now satisfied of the fact of the fraud and am ready to do something about it. In the beginning, I registered with the SEC (Edgar system), but found it to be beyond my knowledge base, so I backed off and started reading the laws and searching for like minded souls online. There is so much misinformation online, so I read everything and fact check with Black's Law Dictionary and the codes. There's UCC 1 filings, A4V, 1099OIDs and the like. Some time ago, I stumbled across a Canadian forum where people were talking about writing "Consumer Purchase" on checks. While researching a US equivalent, I found this forum. I'm so confused as where to start. Do I need to file something (UCC 1) to start this process? Just when I think I am sure of a redemption process, I find another.

When I lived in Alaska, I knew a guy who was awake. He was always broke and perpetually tired from the months of reading and research he was doing. He would share stories and theories with me and one day, he told me he couldn't discuss anything with me any longer. Shortly after that, he had a sensible new car and a few months later, a house in a nice neighborhood. He seemed very happy and confident. I couldn't help but wonder what he had learned and how he went from being a starving artist to a seemingly well off guy. I started my quest shortly thereafter and now am sick of reading and want to start "doing". I have no desire to commit any kind of fraud or try anything without researching it fully. Where should I start?

Thanks for your time and I'm really enjoying reading all of the posts...

Take care,
    Micha
    This is a very interesting and entertaining introduction. Look through the Lesson Plan as described in these forums. Just skip around. There are about six or eight fundamental components and no silver bullet. We just enjoy a greater increase in contol of our destinies.

Hi David,

Thanks for posting my introduction. I'm glad you found it interesting and entertaining, lol. I haven't slept much in several months as all I do when off "work" is read code and forums such as this. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum. I will be scanning documents and recording phone calls so I can share my journey.

Warm regards,
    Micha

Quote Originally Posted by outlierquest View Post
    Hi David,

Thanks for posting my introduction. I'm glad you found it interesting and entertaining, lol. I haven't slept much in several months as all I do when off "work" is read code and forums such as this. I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum. I will be scanning documents and recording phone calls so I can share my journey.

Warm regards,
    Micha
    Wonderful!

Welcome! Glad to have you here enjoy the journey!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Welcome! Glad to have you here enjoy the journey!
    Thanks Martin and what a journey it is...

Hi outlierquest,

you are not too specific about what it is you intend to do, but I see two distinct paths here: 1) separate yourself from the inventory stock number the SSA uses to track you as inventory, and 2) help defund the Federal Reserve. The most good you can do for yourself would seem to be to correct your civil status relative to the SSA by filing an amended SS-5 form, declaring your domicile in a state, rather than in Washington, DC. This takes you out from under the Federal government, and returns you to the Constitutional government. As a non-US citizen, you are exempt from income taxes, social security deductions, and I suspect Obamacare (although I have not confirmed that). As such, whether you use lawful money or not does not affect your non-taxpayer status, and the IRS does not deal with non-taxpayers (see http://sedm.org/Forms/Emancipation/C...ipDiagrams.pdf). Then 2) begin using lawful money for all receipts. This removes money from the Federal Reserve system. It also removes you from being bonded to the debt money, ie, you are then not responsible for the (government) debt. The constitution forbids the US government from trying to collect directly from the citizenry for their debts, but the Federal government is basically a corporation created by the US government to enslave the citizenry, and it operates by a law created by Congress, and does not have to operate within the Constitution. It was created by Congress in response to the bankruptcy of the US government under FDR in 1933. When the IRS tells you that paying income taxes is voluntary, they are correct: you volunteer when you sign up for SS as a US citizen. What they didn't tell you is that you could have signed up as an American citizen (rights protected by the Constitution), and under the Constitution, an income tax is illegal. So opting out of the Social Security system is your most immediately profitable step. Defunding the Fed by using lawful money is also a beneficial step. It has the advantage of allowing you to actually own things, whereas under the Federal government system, you are really just holding property for your owner (its fuedal).

Freed Gerdes

As a non-US citizen, you are exempt from income taxes, social security deductions...

Untrue. I read just the other day another US Supreme Court opinion stating how state citizenship fails to exempt anybody from the Income Tax. I noted that the USSC was recognizing state Citizenship but basing the obligations on the fact of a national currency. Not a state currency.

It would be interesting to see any acknowledgement from the US Government that someone can lose, divorce or otherwise sever themselves through the SS5 or any other means or Form, from the SSN. I remain convinced however that there is a means while breathing that it can be done.

BOOKING OFFICIAL: What is your Social Security Number?

David Merrill: I do not have a Social Security Number.

Once that is established, them conjuring a SSN from their records is forgery. They are forging a trust without me having any relationship with that trust. The Booking Official cannot book a performance for me.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-30-12 at 05:57 AM.

[QUOTE=David Merrill;6990] Untrue. I read just the other day another US Supreme Court opinion stating how state citizenship fails to exempt anybody from the Income Tax. I noted that the USSC was recognizing state Citizenship but basing the obligations on the fact of a national currency. Not a state currency.

David,

The issue is not state citizenship, it is opting out of the SSA by not claiming a civil address in Washington, DC, where you are under the control of the corporate government. By filing your social security status as a Resident Alien (that is, alien to Wash, DC), you become a non-taxpayer. See pages 17, 18, and 19 of the sedm link: http://sedm.org/Forms/Emancipation/C...ipDiagrams.pdf. Basically what this does is gives you the choice of not being a Federal employee. Remember that the income tax is not constitutional, so there must be an out. The out is to choose to opt out of Social Security, which changes you to American Citizen, and your legal status reverts to the Constitution, under which the income tax is illegal. So you become a non-taxpayer.

Freed Gerdes

I should have also responded to your next comment concerning 'losing' your SSN. The SSA admits that if you change your SS citizenship status, they will issue you a new card, with the same number. But, the Resident Alien status leaves you outside the Federal government jurisdiction; it is a corporation created by Congress, and it has exclusive jurisdiction only inside Washington, DC. By filing as a US Citizen you unwittingly claim residency in DC, and 'voluntarily' submit to their jurisdiction. When you change status, you are no longer under their jurisdiction, and the IRS no longer can count on you to support the debt they were created to fund. The corporate entity they created for you still exists, but it is no longer liable for the debt.

Freed Gerdes