Thread: Newbie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As indicated on the Exactly What Does an IRS Agent Think thread there is a Memorandum released misleading the IRS agent to determine Redeeming Lawful Money Returns to be frivolous. So this goes on and on...

We might have a more specialized subscription website operational soon.

Meanwhile I took an entire lunch trying to eat while explaining what I do and left my date more confused than when we started. It would seem that I have transforms working as filters that decipher a different reality from this sea of information we often call "reality". I also perceive that other people are frightened of different things than that which scares me. For the most part I can safely say that whatever I am wary of I investigate and inform myself about.

It also seems safe to say that if your lovely wife persuaded you to drop this endeavor for redeeming lawful money and basically exercising your internal sinderesis you would quickly find that she is just as frightened of something else. So be there for her to talk to and always let her know that her fears are justified, whether they are or not in you opinion.

Below I have listed the many things I know for sure about women.

1) Do not tell her to be responsible for her emotions.
    Attached Images Attached Images