Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Janadele View Post
    As this is my first post it seemed appropriate to do so in the Newbie thread... so, hello all.
    Welcome Janadele.
    I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
    Bright blessings to you.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Introduction

As many have stated in this thread, I too am new to the forum. My friend, martin earl, has helped to educate me regarding lawful money and many other useful things.

Last year, 2013, I filed a 'proper' tax return with my Lawful Money Reduction demand. This gave me great relief in that I finally felt that I no longer had to support the current, ridiculously corrupt and evil institutions we call government. I am no longer supporting the blatantly illegal wars and countless other ongoing 'programs' run by the federal government of the corporation of the United States of America.

The unfortunate part of this is that my wife has harrowing nightmares about the IRS or some other federal goon squad attacking us. She is so stressed out about this that it affects every part of our lives.

I've tried to explain that I am working within the law, but she doesn't understand. It begins to make me worry as well but I still feel confident that my Father in Heaven supports my decision and is happy that I am educating myself as to the reality of things as they truly are.

My question is this: Is there a lawful money tutorial or resource that makes it 12-year-old simple, so that my lovely wife can understand?

Again, thanks to Martin for all he has led me to discover, and thanks to David for organizing all of this.

--Midwire

Quote Originally Posted by outlierquest View Post
    I stumbled across a Canadian forum where people were talking about writing "Consumer Purchase" on checks.
    If you don't mind me asking what forum you are referring to.
    I have looked in the "consumer purchase" statutes as well.
    And tested the waters as well.

As indicated on the Exactly What Does an IRS Agent Think thread there is a Memorandum released misleading the IRS agent to determine Redeeming Lawful Money Returns to be frivolous. So this goes on and on...

We might have a more specialized subscription website operational soon.

Meanwhile I took an entire lunch trying to eat while explaining what I do and left my date more confused than when we started. It would seem that I have transforms working as filters that decipher a different reality from this sea of information we often call "reality". I also perceive that other people are frightened of different things than that which scares me. For the most part I can safely say that whatever I am wary of I investigate and inform myself about.

It also seems safe to say that if your lovely wife persuaded you to drop this endeavor for redeeming lawful money and basically exercising your internal sinderesis you would quickly find that she is just as frightened of something else. So be there for her to talk to and always let her know that her fears are justified, whether they are or not in you opinion.

Below I have listed the many things I know for sure about women.

1) Do not tell her to be responsible for her emotions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Walter I would be interested in hearing how your testing went on the "consumer purchase" .I have read thru the bills and exchange act and found it. I have wondered about the application. Menard and Croft are dancing around how it worked but I could never find success other than heresy

I have often wondered in Canada if the solution is all in the endorsement. Taking a public note private and closing the loop for accounting purposes?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Canadian solution; 11-11-14 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post
    Walter I would be interested in hearing how your testing went on the "consumer purchase" .I have read thru the bills and exchange act and found it. I have wondered about the application. Menard and Croft are dancing around how it worked but I could never find success other than heresy

I have often wondered in Canada if the solution is all in the endorsement. Taking a public note private and closing the loop for accounting purposes?

Thanks in advance
    Do you have a link? - To any recent MENARD activity anyway? That is how I remember him, making the claims that keep people's attention but never having any law or success stories to show. I think maybe you are looking at old Internet dregs that stay out there hit on by search engines.

I have often wondered in Canada if the solution is all in the endorsement.
    More like non-endorsement. It is found at the very end of the Bank Act there.

P.S. I don't wish to start up a new ruckus with MENARD, success stories that meet rules of evidence are impossible to post without disclosing private information. He and I got into it when he claimed in his Security of the Person video production that the Birth Certificate (Canadian) is a Stock Certificate in the Canada Corporation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 11-11-14 at 05:26 PM.

I do not have anything new to share that is not already on the internet. I asked in my last post about Menadd as his youtube videos really promoted the bills and exchange act and the use of consumer purchase concept. It was not my intention to start any controversy. Walter had piqued my interest with his post.
    When I woke up to the great game being played,I watched with great interest Menards and Dean Cliffords youtube video's. A little side bar, I was at the seminar last year when Dean was abducted by police. There were three types of people from what I could gather attending the seminar. The first is what I would call the Free Shit Army, they wanted to get something for nothing. Two, people in trouble with the legal system and were searching for answers on how to help themselves. The last were people that had watched Dean on youtube and thought his ideas interesting and saw the seminar as a chance to see him live and ask him question face to face. I have watched Dean with interest over this last year, I have my own views to why he is still in jail, but that is for another day

I find these discussions most invigorating intellectually. But what most excites me is the next steps for my wife and I , that is moving from the theoretical to the practical

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian solution View Post

Thanks in advance
    I don't want to high-jack this thread but since its just an introduction I guess its not crossing any boundaries.
    What caught my eye with the BoE act was when the introduction of "consumer purchase" was introduced into the act.
    I tried to find the Acts or the years when the change happened.(no luck yet)
    The old BoE act never mentioned "consumer purchase", only more modern ones and my guess is the change happened after 1933 when the gold was removed from the public.
    Pre 33 all PN's were settled in gold or silver.
    So once it was removed then what do we have to settle a PN with?
    Nothing at all.
    As stated in the BoE act the bills (remittance) are valid until NOTICE of defective title is given.
    Once given they have to correct the mistake otherwise the bill is void.

Land and or any interest in land does not apply.
    I was testing it with land. (Bad way to start the test)
    So one bill for property transfer tax stopped coming but the property tax itself kept coming.
    I found out that once the government retires from its attacks for money from you they send it to their trusted debt collectors. Being the CRA.
    Since I don't do any business with them they are out of luck for any collections.
    I would imagine they will wait till probate then make the claim.
    Just have to make sure there is nothing in the name when probate comes because it is only then they won't get any defensive actions against them.

My thinking here is that "consumer purchase" is related to a "demand for lawful money".
    The defective bills (by notice of defective title) get sent to the CRA to collect so there is an attachment somewhere happening.