Thread: The TSA Letter

The TSA Letter

This letter (PDF and JPG for convenience) might be handy for those who lack "Government-issued" ID for traveling via 'civil airliner'.

Name:  warner-tsa.jpg
Views: 1727
Size:  58.1 KB
    Name:  warner-tsa_1_Page_2.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  13.6 KB

warner-tsa.pdf
    Last edited by allodial; 04-20-12 at 06:48 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you so much for that enlightening letter.

That is basically my understanding from experience and vicarious experience with suitors. If you do not have Government-Issued ID you may have to sit on an empty plane for over an hour before the other passengers are cleared to board. Finding that you arrived at the airport hours early is about the only inconvenience.

The "secondary screening" goes a lot faster than the lines in primary screening.

I used to use a Sams club as an "ID" card for flights. Never had a problem. A few times I presented NO picture ID at all and was passed by 'secondary' screening or just regular.