Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Is a name property ??

Goldi
    "In the USA, the address itself would seem to be Federal property, as you have no authority to change the address of the house you live in, do you? The address itself belongs to the U.S. Postal Service. If you claim it is "your" address, I believe you are connecting yourself to the U.S. (presumed citizen of the federal U.S.?)" A retired postmaster spilled the beans back about 3 years ago. He stated that when they brought in the new street addressing scheme, all they did was "overlay" that scheme on top of the existing rural route addressing system, and that the rural route system was still there, in effect, usable. Kinda like the metes and boudaries system of property identification was overlaid by lot/block/subdivision etc.

ManOntheLand
    Apparently there was a court case years ago where a U.S. attorney argued that the act of placing an envelope in a U.S.P.S. mailbox made you a presumed surety for the U.S. debt. The Post Office was replaced with the U.S.P.S. and doing business with them is now presumed to be a "privilege" or in any case contracting with a private corporation. However, unlike with U.S. Notes vs FRN's you have no reasonable alternative to the U.S.P.S. Thus you are "without recourse" and can note that on the envelope whenever you send something through the mail to void any presumed agreement to be surety for the U.S. debt. Not sure if I am actually presumed to be a surety just for placing an envelope in the mail, but I see no harm in adding the phrase "without recourse" to the "care of" address that I use. I also spell out the state name, and write "non-domestic, United States of America" in place of a zip code.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Apparently there was a court case years ago where a U.S. attorney argued that the act of placing an envelope in a U.S.P.S. mailbox made you a presumed surety for the U.S. debt.
    PRESUMED is the magic word here.

I find this one very hard to swallow. (not a lawyer arguing)

If someone from China was visiting USA and they send a postcard back home, that they would be a surety for the USA debt for buying a stamp.

Maybe the lawyer might be referring to having a return address on the letter with the postal codes on.

I believe that if you do not redeem lawful money then there is a first lien by the Treasury on anything you buy with the Fed's private credit - including a postage stamp.

I severely doubt any attorney would expose that by arguing it in court.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOntheLand View Post
    Apparently there was a court case years ago where a U.S. attorney argued that the act of placing an envelope in a U.S.P.S. mailbox made you a presumed surety for the U.S. debt. The Post Office was replaced with the U.S.P.S. and doing business with them is now presumed to be a "privilege" or in any case contracting with a private corporation. However, unlike with U.S. Notes vs FRN's you have no reasonable alternative to the U.S.P.S. Thus you are "without recourse" and can note that on the envelope whenever you send something through the mail to void any presumed agreement to be surety for the U.S. debt. Not sure if I am actually presumed to be a surety just for placing an envelope in the mail, but I see no harm in adding the phrase "without recourse" to the "care of" address that I use. I also spell out the state name, and write "non-domestic, United States of America" in place of a zip code.

I don't agree with this model. I have looked all over the Notes and the Coins and I cannot for the life of me find my name upon them. The United States is surety. This is why the 55 pledged their estates. If you want to be a constitutor then I suppose you can do that.

Question: What is a rock star absent fans?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!