Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
THAT is Knowledge and skill right there! What amazing break throughs have been made with the redemption of lawful money! Thank for the excellent write up Anthony!
Thank you martin earl. Your commentary, coming from a former law enforcement officer, is not only appreciated but lends some credence and jusification to the stance and approach I utilized during my latest encounter.

I have already acknowledged how much of an asset it is to have you here among our cyberspace gathering and I wish to further thank you for your insight and contributions as a former "insider" who can provide us with knowledge into the psyche of the roving law enforcement officer's "mentality" we may encounter in our daily lives.

I again wish to give proper credit where it is due and it always starts with David Merrill as he is the one who cured me of my "schitzophrenia" or "psuedonomania" as he calls it. I have expressed that in the past many times and I thank him again for being God's "conduit of truth" regarding one's "True Name", redeeming lawful money and proper record forming.

I am in the midst of redeeming and claiming my inheritance and naming the chief judicial probate officer as my "master of the bench" and "privy counsellor" regarding any attempted claims against my declared private estate property (FIRST MIDDLE LAST).

So far, it seems to be working in my favor; why else would a desperate court system starving for revenue decide to "TAKE NO ACTION AT THIS TIME" just because some "joe schmoe" decided to send a MEMORANDUM along with his timely Refusal for Cause of their "Commercial Instrument Traffic Ticket"? There is revenue there waiting to be collected and yet they decide to "TAKE NO ACTION..."???