Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a name property ??

Q. Is a name property ?

A. You bet it is, if you claim it, otherwise who else does it belong to?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Q. Is a name property ?

A. You bet it is, if you claim it, otherwise who else does it belong to?
    Holy crap. You are right ...LOL.
    Claim and declaration.

Their name is their property. My name is my property. I only give my name as a matter of trust.

no trust, no name. And no, they have no right to give me a trust named JOHN DOE, either.

By the way, what happens in their courts, with their name (whatever that is, has NOTHING to do with me) simply put, they have proven they are not worthy of my tust.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you AJ!

Here is another example of redemption with a used car purchase.
    Used car link is not working

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Rose View Post
    Used car link is not working
    I checked and that Google Doc is still there. I have it on the openly shared setting too. There are pulldown arrows on the right side as I view the documents indexed.

I believe this is the same demonstration.

I am thinking that the problem is that you are in Canada? There might be some Google restrictions in Canada, I don't know.

P.S. Thank you for mentioning it!

YES, excellent! Their name, their account. "This name and account number are the property of the United States - Please forward to the owner in care of the Treasury of the United States"

Thank you EZ;

That is redemption of lawful money on demand. There is a whole mythology built around there being an account at the Treasury. Money belongs to government. That is why they claim to be able to fine and imprison you for destroying their property.

However you have the right to redeem the note. Further than that, you have the right to make the demand and expect that the government will comply as this is your WORD - your DEMAND. You connect to your heritage by your word.

Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
    Isa 58:14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
    Make your demand. That is really where the Lesson Plan begins. From there things begin to fall into place.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    YES, excellent! Their name, their account. "This name and account number are the property of the United States - Please forward to the owner in care of the Treasury of the United States"

yes as long as you notice them,

my person had amount a few thousand in fines for no dl, no car insurance from the insurance company of British Columbia (icbc)
    a couple of times a year my person would get a statement from icbc saying the account (which just happened to be the same number as the dl number) was over due,
    after a couple years of this going on and i doing nothing about it is when i decided to do something about it,
    so i covered the name and address on the envelope and replaced it with a new one, it said,

"Forward to creator and owner of the name"

then i put vital statistics address on it from the province in which i was born,

its been 7 months and i have not had another statement sent to me...crossing fingers still and hoping for the best,
    but it looks like i hit a nerve,

FABULOUS and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Last edited by EZrhythm; 11-14-12 at 09:43 AM.

I was reading here http://books.google.com/books?id=sYk...%20law&f=false and found out that in the common law of England, subjects' names can belong to the Crown.

Some but not all names can be inherited. Names are established by custom and usage. Baptismal names are regarded the highest form of names.
    Now you must repent and turn to God so that your sins may be wiped out, that time after time your souls may know the refreshment that comes from the presence of God. Then he will send you Jesus, your long-heralded Christ.