Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Is a name property ??

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for your inspired teachings Michael Joseph!
    my pleasure. there I did it, didn't I? I responded to a name that you called me by. I have implied our trust. ROFL.

But that is the lesson isn't it? A name is a tool - a wrench - in the hand of a skillful user. Roll Call - should come to mind.

I give Yehovah and El Shaddai the glory and the honor. I am merely an operator within vessel fitted for such uses. A child of The Elohim.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-08-13 at 05:34 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

The King's Treasuries underwrite the liability of the subjects and citizens - now substitute King with State and subjects/citizens with State Persons....

Ezr 1:2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, Yehovah Elohim of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

Ezr 4:11 This is the copy of the letter that they sent unto him, even unto Artaxerxes the king; Thy servants the men on this side the river, and at such a time.

Ezr 4:14 Now because we have maintenance from the king's palace, and it was not meet for us to see the king's dishonour, therefore have we sent and certified the king;

Comment: Gee I'll bet the term Maintenance can be found in any Legal Dictionary. Lets check Johnny B. shall we?

MAINTENANCE, quasi contracts. The support which one person, who is bound by law to do so, gives to another for his living; for example, a father is bound to find maintenance for his children; and a child is required by law to maintain his father or mother when they cannot support themselves, and he has ability to maintain them. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 284-6.

If Ezra had MAINTENANCE from the king's palace, isn't that a way of saying the Treasury is underwriting this endeavor? Notice also the Pass Port that was given to Ezra so that he could pass between the other Treasuries without delay. See that if he, Ezra, was found absent Maintenance and absent a certification by the king - Passport - then he, Ezra might become the responsibility of the Treasury wherein he was found. This is full liability for one's claim. Therefore Cyrus issued forth a certificate that Ezra might show to anyone who stopped him so that others might see the king's seal and know Ezra was certified for the specific purpose within the kingdom.

Shalom,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    my pleasure. there I did it, didn't I? I responded to a name that you called me by. I have implied our trust. ROFL.

But that is the lesson isn't it? A name is a tool - a wrench - in the hand of a skillful user. Roll Call - should come to mind.

I give Yehovah and El Shaddai the glory and the honor. I am merely an operator within vessel fitted for such uses. A child of The Elohim.

Shalom,
    MJ
    If you can decrypt how the tool is misused then you can get control over who and what you trust - or who or what you construct trust with!

Key 1:
    Key 2:

Turning the key is to realize they are the same key. The context is important too. This is a law dictionary - Black's Fifth actually. So the definition of "Name" is specialized for attorneys to be the Legal name. It took me a long time to decrypt this so you should think about it carefully.

When I was buying the book at a used bookstore the clerk did not want to sell it! I am not sure what was going on with him. It was like he was a watchdog or gatekeeper for the Bar. I started to get upset and he sold it though. A couple decades later I saw him and asked him about it but he did not remember and could not imagine why he would behave that way.

Fw: Fw:fw: Now this is interesting..

Hello everyone............RobbRyder here…

I got an email a couple of days ago from a brother in Florida.. , seems he had gone to the trouble of Registering his fictitious name (ALL CAPS) with the State of Florida.. “APPLICATION FOR REGISTERATION OF FICTITOUS NAME” ..

ALL CAPS info goes in section one.. , owner is section 2…

Here in Michigan you register with the county… just google “fictitious name registration (STATE or county )”.. I’m sure you can find the appropriate form.. I did a video sometime ago on the subject..

Soon after he got a Certificate from the State of Florida

Anyway… ….. here is the good part… He submitted it into one his court cases… Late February 2013

At the hearing the judge entered a “Stay” … until he hired an attorney… (he has not)

He has not gotten any more mail pertaining to this case… , or… any of the others his ALL CAPS was party …Total of 4 cases… No mail has been sent for any of them…

When you think about it… he has a certificate from the State attesting that ALL CAPS is a corporation, and he (by true name Surname, Given Name) is the owner…. ending the presumption that he is ALL CAPS…

For a Corporation to sue a corporation over a contract issue… they need to have a contract …. signed by officers of both corporations.. in other words… a bilateral contract

When the presumption exist that ALL CAPS is you…. then the “unilateral contract” you signed.. (but they did not)
    is your promise of a “gift or donation” to them.. and you broke your promise.. (but you didn’t mean for it to be a gift)

Sorry cannot share his documents… but basically it was just filling out the form.. and entering it into his case…
    he did that part with a short paragraph ….with standard court heading. , file stamped by clerk.

” Comes now Surname, First Middle owner of ALL CAPS and files into and upon this court that ALL CAPS is a Fictitious Name Registration dated (Date) and,

Said Registration is active ” I certify that a copy of the foregoing was mailed to (Banks Attorney)

At the bottom right of the page he put.. Surname, First Middle Owner of ALL CAPS

Something to think about : http://robcourtofrecord.wordpress.co...s-interesting/

Has he, the owner, failed to appear for the corporation yet?

Don't know if this is good or bad yet?

There are some very interesting points being made here.

Registration of
    Fictitious Names

Download: Fictitious Name (DSCB: 54-311)

Generally, any sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or other form of association that conducts any business under an assumed or fictitious business name must register this name with the Pennsylvania Department of State. A fictitious name is any assumed name, style or designation other than the proper name of the entity using such name. These types of entities include any association, general partnership, syndicate, joint venture or similar combination of groups of persons. Certain entities need not make a fictitious name filing, contact the Corporation Bureau for details.

The surname of a person, standing alone or coupled with words that describe the business, is not a fictitious business name and need not be registered. For example, "Jones Radio Repair" would not be a fictitious name because it includes the last name of the owner. However, "Bill's Radio Repair" is considered to be a fictitious business name because the owner's last name is not listed.

The inclusion of words that suggest additional owners, such as Company, & Company, & Sons, & Associates, makes the name an assumed or fictitious name. For partnerships, the last name of all partners must be listed or the fictitious name rule applies. For example, if "Moore, Johnson, & Smith" includes all three partners' names, it is not considered to be a fictitious business name. If all the partners' names are not included, then the name must be registered with the Pennsylvania Department of State.

To register an assumed or fictitious business name, you must file form DSCB:54-311 with the Corporation Bureau in the Pennsylvania Department of State. After registering a fictitious name, you will be required to place an advertisement in a newspaper of general circulation in the county in which your business will be located and one in a legal publication or newspaper in that same county. You can identify the legal publication by contacting the county courthouse or county bar association in the county where the principal office is located. The Pennsylvania Department of State's Corporation Bureau can also assist you.

The penalty for failing to file a fictitious name registration is that the unregistered entity may not use the courts of Pennsylvania to enforce a contract entered into using the fictitious name. The failure to register the fictitious name does not void the contract, but merely prevents such enforcement until registration. The court also has the option of imposing a $500 penalty in these instances where the entity seeks to enforce the contract and subsequently registers the fictitious name in an untimely manner.

Download: Fictitious Name (DSCB: 54-311)

http://www.paopen4businessbriefcase....Fictitious.htm

RobbRyder here.

Video on the Fictitious Name, and claiming it.. best described in the audio I did with Juan today.. found on Talkshoe.. Call ID: 122402 May 9th call Video shows similarities between the Original Registration of your ownership… compared to what the completed instrument for claiming the name will look like as far as witnesses, and seals..

Also where it says in the Act for Fictitious Names.. that .. if you are doing business with an assumed name (ALL CAPS)… and have not registered it… you are guilty of a misdemeanor….. right now.. today… as you sit reading this… you are a criminal… because you have not registered your ownership in your “corporation”

This is why “unknown owners” is used… The Estate exist.. you at one time were the registered owner.. but did not renew the registration.. and the Estate is considered abandoned…

Further.. you cannot bring a suit of any kind in the state court unless you have registered your ownership… and you can listen to me read it .. right out of their law….

So claim the NAME… before they do…

Its truly profound.. if you just think about it for a minute… by doing this.. you have separated the man from the NAME.. and the STATE is going to Certify it.. you now have a registered corporation.. doing business as ALL CAPS…

And in Commerce.. there is only one type of contract.. BILATERAL.. officers of both corporations sign the contract…

We did our part.. signed the contract and put up collateral… but the other party has refused to sign the contract… now its just contract law… UCC… Court of Equity (in the Manner of DELEWARE).. lets call it Corporate Equity… no matter…

What matters.. is THEY now have a BIG.. BIG .. PROBLEM…..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljtA...ature=youtu.be

Good stuff, Chex, but here in NC, the state wants to get into your business really quick and deep. Registering the fictitious name will get you referred to the NC Privilege Tax division, where they want you to file more forms, pay a Privilege Tax (the city of Charlotte wants a cut of that too), then register all your business property for purposes of paying an annual Business Property tax, etc. The Privilege Tax requires that you identify your business under some 30 categories, none of which is 'Estate management,' so they can determine the tax rate to apply to all your gross revenues. It looks like this filing would open you up to much more hasslement from the state, eh? Can you file a dba and claim that you are not going to do any actual business? Or that it is none of their business? Please take a look at the NC statutes and tell me this is same as Michigan... Looks to me like you are asking for a privilege (the right to do business), and that subjects you to lots of taxes. Again the presumption that if you are filing a fictitious name, which NC assumes is a business name, then you must be in business, and they must tax...

Freed and to all I’m just following what’s going on by, reading, studying, this process and pass it along for more amplified results, you know two heads are better than one. This is what Robb has found and I’m looking at it from all angles. I know there are people from Michigan here that are probably looking into it also; I’m just scraping the surface of this in my state. Is a name property really grabbed my attention and why other persons get entitlement from it baffles me unless I contracted with them, Everything is a contract. I’m just riding the wave to see if I can get to shore. Here at STSC this process David has shown us i.e. is the suitors work as this is Robb’s work; understanding becomes easier for some than others. When people come here for answers such as Is a name property (2,497 views) one way or the other it will get to the bottom of the subject. I can’t give you an answer for NC, I wish that I could, we all have to do our due diligence and get answers. I have to read http://www.sba.gov/content/register-...iness-dba-name what the process is http://info.legalzoom.com/add-dba-llc-3292.html but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The need to know is what’s involved and what the responsibilities and the benefits. There is a difference between licenses and permits and trusts and I’m trying to get a clear picture on how I want to protect in every way I can http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...ame-30262.html what’s mine and pass it down to my family instead of giving it to the (EBT: Eat Better Tonight) public. Lawful money is already in the bag, protecting it from the other grubby hands is the next step.
    Last edited by Chex; 05-11-13 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    with them, Everything is a contract.

UNDERTAKING, contracts. An engagement by one of the parties to a contract to the other, and not the mutual engagement of the parties to each other; a promise. 5 East, R. 17; 2 Leon. 224, 5; 4 B, & A. 595.

ENGAGEMENT. This word is frequently used in the French law to signify not only a contract, but the obligations arising from a quasi contract. The terms obligations (q. v.) and engagements, are said to be synonymous 17 Toull. n. 1; but the Code seems specially to apply the term engagement to those obligations which the law, imposes on a man without the intervention of any contract, either on the part of the obligor or the obligee. Art. 1370.

OBLIGATION. In its general and most extensive sense, obligation is synony- mous with duty. In a more technical meaning, it is a tie which binds us to pay or to do something agreeably to the laws and customs of the country in which the obligation is made. Just. Inst. 1. 3, t. 14. The term obligation also signifies the instrument or writing by which the contract is witnessed. And in another sense, an obligation still subsists, although the civil obligation is said to be a bond containing a penalty, with a condition annexed for the payment of money, performance of covenants or the like; it differs from a bill, which is generally without a penalty or condition, though it may be obligatory. Co. Litt. 172. It is also defined to be a deed whereby a man binds himself under a penalty to do a thing. Com. Dig. Obligation, A. The word obligation, in its most technical signification, ex vi termini, imports a sealed instrument. 2 S. & R. 502; 6 Verm. 40; 1 Blackf. 241; Harp. R. 434; 2 Porter, 19; 1 Bald. 129. See 1 Bell's Com. b. 3, p. 1, c. 1, page 293; Bouv. Inst. Index, h. t.

DUTY, natural law. A human action which is, exactly conformable to the laws which require us to obey them.

2. It differs from a legal obligation, because a duty cannot always be enforeed by the law; it is our duty, for example, to be temperate in eating, but we are under no legal obligation to be so; we ought to love our neighbors, but no law obliges us to love them.

3. Duties may be considered in the relation of man towards God, towards himself, and towards mankind. 1. We are bound to obey the will of God as far as we are able to discover it, because he is the sovereign Lord of the universe who made and governs all things by his almighty power, and infinite wisdom. The general name of this duty is piety: which consists in entertaining just opinions concerning him, and partly in such affections towards him, and such, worship of him, as is suitable to these opinions.

4. - 2. A man has a duty to perform towards himself; he is bound by the law of nature to protect his life and his limbs; it is his duty, too, to avoid all intemperance in eating and drinking, and in the unlawful gratification of all his other appetites.

5. - 3. He has duties to perform towards others. He is bound to do to others the same justice which he would have a right to expect them to do to him.

DUTIES. In its most enlarged sense, this word is nearly equivalent to taxes, embracing all impositions or charges levied on persons or things; in its more restrained sense, it is often used as equivalent to customs, (q. v.) or imposts. (q. v.) Story, Const. §949. Vide, for the rate of duties payable on goods and merchandise, Gord. Dig. B. 7, t. 1, c. 1; Story's L. U. S. Index, h. t.

TAXES. This term in its most extended sense includes all contributions imposed by the government upon individuals for the service of the state, by whatever name they are called or known, whether by the name of tribute, tithe, talliage, impost, duty, gabel, custom, subsidy, aid, supply, excise, or other name.

5. The word taxes is, in a more confined sense, sometimes applied in contradistinction to duties, imposts and excises. Vide, generally, Story on the Const. c. 14; 1 Kent, Com. 254; 8 Dall. 171; 1 Tuck. Black. App. 232; 1 Black. Com. 308; The Federalist, No. 21, 36; Woodf. Landl. and Ten. 197, 254.

Comment: DEAR TAXPAYER is this possibly a name of tribute? Interesting, yes? Notice FOR THE SERVICE OF THE STATE. Making a Use of the State is not free.

SERVICE contracts. The being employed to serve another.

SERVICE feudal law. That duty which the tenant owes to his lord, by reason of his fee or estate.

Comment: How many of you hold lands in FEE Simple? I truly do not comprehend how anyone after reading Blackstone can say that a Fee Simple estate is NOT a qualified estate - it just simply is. And as such there may be duties required - I remember the draft for military service. How is that not a Service or duty that the TENANT in Common or Joint Tenant owes to his/her feudal lord - LANDLORD in Service?

The Feudal Lord is the Cestui Que Trust and the Tenant is the Trustee.

SERVITUDE, civil law. A term which indicates the subjection of one person to another person, or of a person to a thing, or of a thing to a person, or of a thing to a thing.

SERVITUS, civil law. A service or servitude; a burden imposed by law, or the agreement of parties upon certain persons, for the benefit of others; or upon one estate for the advantage of another, or for the benefit of another person than the owner.

SERVITUS. Servitude; slavery; a state of bondage. "Servitus autem, est constitutio," say the Institutes of Justinian, 1, 3, 2, "qua quis dominio alieno contra naturam subjicitur." Servitude is a disposition of the law of nations, by which, against common right, one man has been subjected to the dominion of another. See Bract. 4 b; Co. Litt. 116.

DISPOSITION, French law. This word has several accept-ations; sometimes it signifies the effective marks of the will of some person; and at others the instrument containing those marks.

Comment: Under Servitude "of a thing to a thing" is not a name a thing? Is it not a wrench or a tool. Meaning I am me not a name. A name is a mere convenience. I am a child of El Elyon - what I am called presently is merely a tool of convenience set up for relationships. Now who setup which tool? A birth certificate bears a name and my mom and dad gave me a name.

So which Adam is Adam?

Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

THINGS. By this word is understood every object, except man, which may become an active subject of right. Code du Canton de Berne, art. 332. In this sense it is opposed, in the language of the law, to the word persons. (q. v.)

Comment: Which may become an active subject or right. Now then, we are getting somewhere - cannot Rights be vested in a Name? Are not estates vested in a Name? If you say no, then pray tell, how on earth is the IRS putting forth a Lien against all assets held in NAME?

Shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-12-13 at 07:50 PM.