Thread: Writings of Russell and Colin STANDISH

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well what might not be well-known are writings about Nero having inflicted himself with a deadly wound and that such said to have been covered by the Roman State for the most part lest it be identified with "the beast". He was believed dead but yet still lived. During the 66 to 70 AD period, there was a requirement to have a "mark" in order to buy or sell--those who were trapped Jerusalem and who hadn't fleed. Is there actually any legitimate prophecy that says all that happened in Jerusalem during that period was to happen again thousands of years later? Where is there any prophecy about the physical temple at Jerusalem being rebuilt? Why would it be when the temple made without hands is in effect?

Not to mention the accounts of statutes of Caesar being set up in "every city and temple" two thousand or so years ago and having those beheaded who would not worship the statues.

Far, far more important IMHO: as for the kingdom of God or kingdom of Christ is such not already current right now? And hasn't it been since at least 33 AD (keyword: coronation).

And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. (Luke 24:49) AFTER THE RESURRECTION
    Is followed by (April 33 AD):

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
    How many folks are looking for the kingdom with their physical eyes? Yet still how many are looking to build it with hands?

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come
    The word "set" there means to confer a kingdom rather than merely "Well done here's a comfy chair have a seat!". 'kathizo' means to CONFER A KINGDOM. This would have ocurred circa 33 CE/AD. The resurrection was followed by ascension which was perhaps followed by the conferring of a kingdom which followed by was the Promised Enduement (see above Luke 24:49) 'with power from on high'. Someone I know of did a great set of charts on this and gave it to a seminary or bible college and they were gotten rid of.

ONCE HE WAS CONFERRED THE KINGDOM HE PASSED IT ON!!!!

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
    What crown do you figure He was referring to at Revelations 3:11? If there was a crown to hold fast to them perhaps there was and is kingdom to go with it?

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest? Hath not my hand made all these things?
    Consider how many people think a house to only be a brick building rather than the living husband, wife and children that comprise the household? How many think the "church building" to be "the church" itself?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 05-23-12 at 04:10 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.