Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SDA Church Documents

Words from the "horse's mouth", so to speak:

Review: What did you find in her messages, Mr. Ramik? How did they affect you?
    Ramik: Mrs. White moved me! In all candor, she moved me. I am a Roman Catholic; but, Catholic, Protestant, whatever—she moved me. And I think her writings should move anyone, unless he is permanently biased and is unswayable.

Source >>>> http://text.egwwritings.org/publicat...l&pagenumber=3

"She" must not have moved him much, he is still a Catholic!

Tree Farmer, there is value to the Writings of the Standish brothers, mostly truth about the Beast and his image but, satan has infiltrated the SDA and the sheeple are asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Inhisimage View Post
    Words from the "horse's mouth", so to speak:

Source >>>> http://text.egwwritings.org/publicat...l&pagenumber=3
    Now that's a good link, Inhisimage.
    I enjoyed reading that interview. It's worthwhile to read to the end, where RAMIK is quoted saying:

"I?m not a religious person; I am not a practicing Roman Catholic. I was born one; but my wife happens to be a Protestant; one child is baptized a Catholic, one is baptized a Protestant. I guess you could say we are an ?ecumenical? family! Essentially, my outlook on anything, including this work and in my daily life, is searching for God?s will for me; and then, I hope, having the wisdom and courage to carry it out. I do have a God of my understanding."

Dr. Colin STANDISH, with whom I am personally acquainted, is said to have spoken with RAMIK himself at some point, and he had the opportunity to ask RAMIK of his religious persuasion. I will try to find out what RAMIK said to Colin STANDISH in answer to the question.

I agree that haSatan has managed to infiltrate the Seventh-Day Adventist Church hierarchy, which is a fulfillment of prophecy and was predicted beforehand by E. G. WHITE in her writings.

But this fact does by no means excuse Catholic bashing. Just because someone professes to be catholic or born catholic, does not automatically make him/her a bad person. Right now God has His people in most, if not all denominations.
    I have personally met some fine, upstanding Catholics who are loving people and who are very sincere in their beliefs.

The three angels' message of Revelation 14 is for all of earth's inhabitants, including Catholics and lawyers.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Here is an eyewitness report of the so-called "Trademark Trial" which Inhisimage appears to be referencing.

Here are the court transcripts of the trademark case, which seems to have important implications for religious liberty in general.
    I have not read most of the transcripts. Looks interesting though.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Thanks for your response Farmer,

I'll read the trial transcript later-short on time right now

OK back now ...Thanks Farmer I read the stuff. It substantiates what I previously said:

Inhisimage wrote: "Yes, Members are told, "The tithe is for the support of the ministry"
    It is used for more than paying preachers, it also pays Catholic Lawyers."

And, from Farmers stuff:

"So that case, which ultimately cost the denomination over $6 million in tithe money, never had a court trial."

"Vincent Ramik, a faithful Roman Catholic believer who, from his law office in Annandale, Virginia, has been the prime mover in frightening faithful Adventists to give up their God-appointed name and suing those who refused to do so; he is always the head man in every General Conference trademark lawsuit. We have stated, in earlier publications, that the Vatican must be very proud of the good work their son is carrying on in the Adventist denomination. Astoundingly, he is paid a high wage to frighten historic Adventists (the ones that Rome fears the most) into abandoning their faith."

Huh sounds like a little Catholic bashing?

Say Jerry ...uh I mean Farmer, things ok there in Franklin?
    Here is a document from the Florida foolishness

Name:  sda name settlement-003.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  26.3 KB