Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parking Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    Administrative Law = Lack of Standing, Shik ...

I perused American Jurisprudence - Administrative Law - many years ago. It opened my eyes a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    So even if you evade agreeing to the parking laws by registration, if you are driving (using) the car it can be ticketed and the last registered owner is held responsible.
    That is because that bond is still valid. Did the title application have an expiration date on it? (Major hint/insight lurking.)
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    That is because that bond is still valid. Did the title application have an expiration date on it? (Major hint/insight lurking.)

Excellent point. I am going to have my process server order up another certified copy of my $20M Lien. I do not see an expiration date on Section 6 - perpetual inheritance.

Definitely related. Re: automobile/parking tickets it seems that some kind of action would have to be taken to void or cancel the registration of the previous owner.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.