Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I R4C Senate Bill 787?

Can I R4C Senate Bill 787?

Sensational fed-power-grab news have been kicked around over Senate Bill 787, even on dailypaul dot com.

I've looked at the text of the bill, but I cannot figure out if it would relate to me and my treefarm, or anyone else's farm or land for that matter.
    Is it the Interstate Commerce Clause which creates the nexus, if there is one?

Oddly, I found another Senate Bill with the same number which has nothing to do with water at all, while searching for the water bill.
    Does anyone here know why there are two different bills with the same number, and would they kindly explain to me how this comes about?

If I find that this water bill could be applied to me, I would like to R4C it.

I love refusal for cause, as there are so many things in life which I have always wanted to refuse but didn't know how

Thank you David Merrill for teaching this important skill.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

As I understand it, the Notice process of federal legislation is done through the Federal Register. On occasion, to prevent the Basel final rule from affecting my Bill of Exchange and final settlement I will Refuse for Cause through the Federal Register.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-18-11 at 11:56 AM.

I think I need more clarification David.
    I finally got through looking at most of the pages of the link you provided above (Fundamental orders of 1639) and I don't get the connection to the Federal Register.
    Would you try other words please?

Thank you
    Treefarmer

I console myself that the Fundamental Orders are worthwhile reading; especially with what I have learned about you Treefarmer. My apologies for not quite connecting the Ctrl-C and grabbing the correct link. That link to FO must have been in my buffer from just before. I have fixed that link to the proper one about R4C in the Federal Register.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1E...ODMyN2Fh&hl=en

Ahh yes, much better, now I get it.

I went to the Federal Register and tried all kinds of search terms but I cannot find that "bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to clarify the jurisdiction of the United States over waters of the United States."

I don't think it's made it into the Federal Register yet, unless it's cleverly disguised as something else.
    I'll keep looking for it in case it shows up.

This is the most info I've been able to find on it.
    Treefarmer

I think there is a source called Thomas too.

Here's everything pertaining to this bill amendment which I've been able to find:

Bill text at thomas

Bill summary & status at thomas

Overview at govtrack

Related legislation at govtrack

Doesn't look like it's been approved yet.
    Treefarmer

Interestingly, no mention of springs! I suppose that any official is going to think of a spring as a stream though.

(C) all other waters, such as intrastate lakes, rivers, streams (including intermittent streams), mudflats, sandflats, wetlands, sloughs, prairie potholes, wet meadows, playa lakes, or natural ponds;
    Keep searching the Federal Register for the Short Title "Clean Water Restoration Act".

Yes, springs turn into creeks (streams), which flow into rivers, which eventually flow into the ocean.
    I don't think that the Clean Water Restoration Act in its current form is a problem yet, because it only extends to "navigable waters".
    If the term navigable gets exchanged for "all water anywhere" (except under ground) then even the smallest seep, spring, or water hole would be threatened by oppressive federal government bureaucracies.

I'm keeping my eyes wide open.
    Thank you David Merrill.
    Treefarmer

Tree farmer.

I would more concern on if you have the water rights to your property, if you own it or if the landlord does if you rent.

I have been reading, that in many places across the US they are putting meters on peoples wells and even going so far as to criminalize the catching and using of rain water. If you can believe that. Sorry no links but if required I can find them. I would just play it on the down low, perhaps they will never be aware of your spring. fB