Thread: Dividend warrants

Dividend warrants

In the Canadian Bills of Exchange Act - It is clearly stated that a crossed cheque is a dividend warrant...

It is quite obvious to me, that a cheque inscribed with the words Pay To The Order Of, is a draw in to the treasury... It is not inscribed with only the words Pay.

A draw in to the treasury, for which we get a dividend warrant in exchange... I believe the different warrant is a cash item, an elastic currency in the form of FRN's, not lawful money, legal tender...

But, as always, nothing is spelled out clearly as to how we go about getting our dividend... My gut feeling is telling me to simply issue a chegue made out to cash, and deposit that in to a savings account...

has anybody had experience in this area???

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    In the Canadian Bills of Exchange Act - It is clearly stated that a crossed cheque is a dividend warrant...

It is quite obvious to me, that a cheque inscribed with the words Pay To The Order Of, is a draw in to the treasury... It is not inscribed with only the words Pay.

A draw in to the treasury, for which we get a dividend warrant in exchange... I believe the different warrant is a cash item, an elastic currency in the form of FRN's, not lawful money, legal tender...

But, as always, nothing is spelled out clearly as to how we go about getting our dividend... My gut feeling is telling me to simply issue a chegue made out to cash, and deposit that in to a savings account...

has anybody had experience in this area???

I heard about dividend warrants for the first time the other day. I heard in context that endorsing private credit from the Fed produces dividend warrants. Since the taxation of the Income Tax is only applicable to gain and profit, that ties up a lot of confusion into a nice neat package. So the private currency of the Fed is like stock certificates. I have heard this from the courts - that Federal Reserve notes are like stock certificates and though the Fed is not an agency of the US government, that makes the Fed an instrumentality of the US government. [That the Fed is the only corporation sanctioned by government to depreciate its own stock - fractional lending creates more stock certificates and devalues them thusly.]

So this is very interesting to me. I have the federal repository available but will probably need some citation or at least some source material to look for before I get excited enough to go downtown.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-17-12 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I heard about dividend warrants for the first time the other day. I heard in context that endorsing private credit from the Fed produces dividend warrants. Since the taxation of the Income Tax is only applicable to gain and profit, that ties up a lot of confusion into a nice neat package. So the private currency of the Fed is like stock certificates. I have heard this from the courts - that Federal Reserve notes are like stock certificates and though the Fed is not an agency of the US government, that makes the Fed an instrumentality of the US government. [That the Fed is the only corporation sanctioned by government to depreciate its own stock - fractional lending creates more stock certificates and devalues them thusly.]

So this is very interesting to me. I have the federal repository available but will probably need some citation or at least some source material to look for before I get excited enough to go downtown.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Thanks for the reply..

I have two issues out right now that I am waiting for a response on... The aspect of a dividend warrant is something I am persuing very strong, as I feel this is the correct nature of currency...

I will add more to this thread as I get results...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Interesting document there from the courts, David.

The Federal Reserve Bank is an instrumentality of the US government.
    The FRB preforms a governmental function.
    The FRB is exempt from taxation (tax immunity).

You are welcome William. It would be great if you sanitize your requests and responses to share them on this thread. I suspect that there is no dividend warrant except an entry on the 1040 Form. This is the agent/taxpayer issuing the dividend warrant. Employer reporting might be the divident warrant too like especially 1099 Form reporting. Possibly the employer's bank transactions function as divident warrants when all else fails? Point being that I doubt there are any actual dividend warrants on any amount of endorsed paycheck amounts per se. There is nothing written besides the obvious amount entries.

The concept of dividend warrants fits nicely into redeeming lawful money though. There are no dividend warrants found on redeemed lawful money transactions unless forged by the bank - counterfeiting!

If anybody has Lexis Nexus please look into some of the citations around that METROCENTER case linked. Some of the cases are more explicit that FRNs are stock certificates in the Fed. I would like you to show some better cites and quotes than in the central case linked.

Regards,

David Merrill.

You are welcome William. It would be great if you sanitize your requests and responses to share them on this thread. I suspect that there is no dividend warrant except an entry on the 1040 Form. This is the agent/taxpayer issuing the dividend warrant. Employer reporting might be the divident warrant too like especially 1099 Form reporting. Possibly the employer's bank transactions function as divident warrants when all else fails? Point being that I doubt there are any actual dividend warrants on any amount of endorsed paycheck amounts per se. There is nothing written besides the obvious amount entries.

The concept of dividend warrants fits nicely into redeeming lawful money though. There are no dividend warrants found on redeemed lawful money transactions unless forged by the bank - counterfeiting!

If anybody has Lexis Nexus please look into some of the citations around that METROCENTER case linked. Some of the cases are more explicit that FRNs are stock certificates in the Fed. I would like you to show some better cites and quotes than in the central case linked.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Yes, I have considered that revenue canada (irs for you) may be the only source to redeem dividend warrants...

I am going to share something here that may be eye opening for you:

After about 10 years of looking into this system, I have concluded the nature of the system lays within the christian cross, a system of horizontal and vertical integration. Take the horizontal arm of the cross to indicate our current calender - 0001 1000. BC indicates before christ, principal. This would line up with the wholesale value assigned to a product, the original monies borrowed to bring the item from it's raw state to it's finished market state. At this point the item is pre-paid, and we all have a claim on it. But, when it goes to market, it goes retail and an arbitrary amount is added - this amount is a private situation between you and the vendor, and this is where the 1000 AD, addendum comes into the equation...

Although the mark-up can be anything, it is generally considered to be 33%...When the retailer adds that mark-up, he is calling on the addendum to account for the value... When we have a purchase agreement, we are also calling on the addendum, and the execution of the contract by way of payment creates a draw into the treasury of both, the wholesale and retail...It is the treasury's job to vertically integrate the two to become one, bonded...The warrant we have to draw on this bond is by way of a bank statement showing both the debit and credit...

However these warrants are invisible, due to the fact the contract had to be executed, it had to die. This is the symbolism of a christ dying on the cross, and rising 3 days later in spirit form - spirit being invisible and saved in the form of a wholly bond... Now please do not assume I am going off on a religious path here, because I am not... I just happen to recognise the symbolism, and I can take it a bit further, in that, what we are really talking about is the structure of an atom, and the internal workings of the hu-man body...

At some other time, I may get into explaining this in more detail, if anyone is interested...

Consider this for now - when you apply for a credit card, you declare an income... The income is never questioned, it is what you say it is... This income, IMO. is based on the dividend warrants... The credit card is not a loan, it is a issue to you of your credit and you have assigned the credit card company as your fiduciary...
    When the statement arrives you have the total amount you spent, and a minimum payment reqiured...The full amount of that statement has to be paid, but I do not believe it reqiures the full use of new funds...What I believe is correct - is to ensure you have at least the minimum payment in your account, then fashion the cheque correctly so that it allows them to pass through your account, zeroing out the account and they sign to certify the funds to effect full payment..

Zeroing out the account is an important element in effecting payment, payment that does not involve a cash dividend warrant... Please do not confuse this with a closed account...What I am talking about is an account with some monies, and are extracted in full when payment is made... This is the true meaning of being born again - each individual issue has to die, then be reborn... If not, then you have compounding inflation, and compounding debt...

Yes, I have considered that revenue canada (irs for you) may be the only source to redeem dividend warrants...

I am going to share something here that may be eye opening for you:

After about 10 years of looking into this system, I have concluded the nature of the system lays within the christian cross, a system of horizontal and vertical integration. Take the horizontal arm of the cross to indicate our current calender - 0001 1000. BC indicates before christ, principal. This would line up with the wholesale value assigned to a product, the original monies borrowed to bring the item from it's raw state to it's finished market state. At this point the item is pre-paid, and we all have a claim on it. But, when it goes to market, it goes retail and an arbitrary amount is added - this amount is a private situation between you and the vendor, and this is where the 1000 AD, addendum comes into the equation...

Although the mark-up can be anything, it is generally considered to be 33%...When the retailer adds that mark-up, he is calling on the addendum to account for the value... When we have a purchase agreement, we are also calling on the addendum, and the execution of the contract by way of payment creates a draw into the treasury of both, the wholesale and retail...It is the treasury's job to vertically integrate the two to become one, bonded...The warrant we have to draw on this bond is by way of a bank statement showing both the debit and credit...

However these warrants are invisible, due to the fact the contract had to be executed, it had to die. This is the symbolism of a christ dying on the cross, and rising 3 days later in spirit form - spirit being invisible and saved in the form of a wholly bond... Now please do not assume I am going off on a religious path here, because I am not... I just happen to recognise the symbolism, and I can take it a bit further, in that, what we are really talking about is the structure of an atom, and the internal workings of the hu-man body...

At some other time, I may get into explaining this in more detail, if anyone is interested...

Consider this for now - when you apply for a credit card, you declare an income... The income is never questioned, it is what you say it is... This income, IMO. is based on the dividend warrants... The credit card is not a loan, it is a issue to you of your credit and you have assigned the credit card company as your fiduciary...
    When the statement arrives you have the total amount you spent, and a minimum payment reqiured...The full amount of that statement has to be paid, but I do not believe it reqiures the full use of new funds...What I believe is correct - is to ensure you have at least the minimum payment in your account, then fashion the cheque correctly so that it allows them to pass through your account, zeroing out the account and they sign to certify the funds to effect full payment..

Zeroing out the account is an important element in effecting payment, payment that does not involve a cash dividend warrant... Please do not confuse this with a closed account...What I am talking about is an account with some monies, and are extracted in full when payment is made... This is the true meaning of being born again - each individual issue has to die, then be reborn... If not, then you have compounding inflation, and compounding debt...

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Congress used a pronoun because people might assume They are FRNs. They are people who are redeemed from false balances by making their demand.

I just happen to recognise the symbolism, and I can take it a bit further, in that, what we are really talking about is the structure of an atom, and the internal workings of the hu-man body...

It's holographic. You have mastered the transforms, integration and differentiation. Parables are parabola, the first derivative of the plain function. It is not that surprising to find somebody who discerns patterns out of the noise. Very Large Number Theory says that it is going to happen to somebody; but that you and I would meet is a matter of such massive information flow in cyberspace?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I am curious. When you look at this holonation do you see the Burning Bush or do you see the inside of the Burning Bush?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-18-12 at 04:55 AM.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Congress used a pronoun because people might assume They are FRNs. They are people who are redeemed from false balances by making their demand.

I just happen to recognise the symbolism, and I can take it a bit further, in that, what we are really talking about is the structure of an atom, and the internal workings of the hu-man body...

It's holographic. You have mastered the transforms, integration and differentiation. Parables are parabola, the first derivative of the plain function. It is not that surprising to find somebody who discerns patterns out of the noise. Very Large Number Theory says that it is going to happen to somebody; but that you and I would meet is a matter of such massive information flow in cyberspace?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I am curious. When you look at this holonation do you see the Burning Bush or do you see the inside of the Burning Bush?
    Not certain about the burning bush analogy!!! Perhaps this - The territorial waters of a country, both inland and borderlines would indicate floating currency...The burning could only occur when it is brought on to land... The burning would be the natural deterioration of anything physical, and could represent the burning bush... The internal however, is not physical, it is eternal and not subject to deterioration - so it would represent the inside of the burning bush...

Much of my study has taken me in the area of understanding the atom, and the dna make-up of a hu-man... it is becoming clearer to me every day as to why most everything in this world was fashioned around the number 7 - 7 seas, seven continents, 7 day week... The answer to this lays in the 8ft., double helix dna structure. A structure based on an 8 hour work day that always leaves a surplus, the one, that can be used to redeem the 7. However, the one alone cannot do it, it needs a partner to act as the opposite gender, and become the payher, payhe, drawher, drawhe, and is why everything we do has to have two parties to the transaction, and two witnesses...

Not certain about the burning bush analogy!!! Perhaps this - The territorial waters of a country, both inland and borderlines would indicate floating currency...The burning could only occur when it is brought on to land... The burning would be the natural deterioration of anything physical, and could represent the burning bush... The internal however, is not physical, it is eternal and not subject to deterioration - so it would represent the inside of the burning bush...

Much of my study has taken me in the area of understanding the atom, and the dna make-up of a hu-man... it is becoming clearer to me every day as to why most everything in this world was fashioned around the number 7 - 7 seas, seven continents, 7 day week... The answer to this lays in the 8ft., double helix dna structure. A structure based on an 8 hour work day that always leaves a surplus, the one, that can be used to redeem the 7. However, the one alone cannot do it, it needs a partner to act as the opposite gender, and become the payher, payhe, drawher, drawhe, and is why everything we do has to have two parties to the transaction, and two witnesses...
    Indeed the Burning Bush holonation is to see how your brain transforms information (noise) into patterns. You seem to think like me but you have chosen different paths of course.