Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
Not certain about the burning bush analogy!!! Perhaps this - The territorial waters of a country, both inland and borderlines would indicate floating currency...The burning could only occur when it is brought on to land... The burning would be the natural deterioration of anything physical, and could represent the burning bush... The internal however, is not physical, it is eternal and not subject to deterioration - so it would represent the inside of the burning bush...

Much of my study has taken me in the area of understanding the atom, and the dna make-up of a hu-man... it is becoming clearer to me every day as to why most everything in this world was fashioned around the number 7 - 7 seas, seven continents, 7 day week... The answer to this lays in the 8ft., double helix dna structure. A structure based on an 8 hour work day that always leaves a surplus, the one, that can be used to redeem the 7. However, the one alone cannot do it, it needs a partner to act as the opposite gender, and become the payher, payhe, drawher, drawhe, and is why everything we do has to have two parties to the transaction, and two witnesses...
Indeed the Burning Bush holonation is to see how your brain transforms information (noise) into patterns. You seem to think like me but you have chosen different paths of course.