Thread: Cleansing the Temple

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cleansing the Temple

I find this rendition pleasingly accurate in light of 2 Macabees Chapter 3:

Last Temptation Jesus cleansing the Temple Mount.

1 Now when the holy city was inhabited with all peace, and the laws were kept very well, because of the godliness of Onias the high priest, and his hatred of wickedness,

2 It came to pass that even the kings themselves did honour the place, and magnify the temple with their best gifts;

3 Insomuch that Seleucus of Asia of his own revenues bare all the costs belonging to the service of the sacrifices.
    I like to consider the monetary contraction - selling the drachma and shekel coins at an inflated rate in such a hipocritical fashion, like the Fed today being an instrumentality of the US Government solely because it is the only private corporation in America sanctioned to cut the value of its stock (inflate the Fed notes).

Watching the results of this particular bill of indictment - with Robert RUBIN resigning in time for the 5:00 News - inspired me in part to write up the Bill of Exchange recalling it all; which cured (30 Day) Judgment on September 11th, 2001 and stands bond behind default judgments since. This led to some interesting times indeed.

I stand in the gap - an intercessor for a Biblical Promise that the wealth of the wicked is to be distributed to the the heir apparent.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-24-12 at 10:16 AM.