Thread: Cracking the Code Recovery - Fraud by Omission

Cracking the Code Recovery - Fraud by Omission

I am thinking that if one is confronted by the Frivolous Filing penalties associated with Zero Income filing and Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code process, one might get by on a shoestring budget.

What I suggest is that one might file a Criminal Complaint form with a cover letter in a Miscellaneous Case jacket for $46. Find the most appropriate accusations and describe how Timothy Franz GEITHNER is in collusion with keeping you ignorant of your remedy as described in the Fed Act.

Furthermore I suggest that you have a professional process server file your case for you. The Criminal Complaint will set unsigned for now. The Cover Letter will describe that how if the IRS (GEITHNER's) agents do not back off their unfounded claims and start paying moneys due you since you began Demanding lawful money at least, you will come in to sign the accusation with a federal judge for your witness. Get three or four copies marked up so that you can mail one to GEITHNER, your nearest Fed bank and maybe one to Ogden, Utah.

It is possible that you might get a response from a "federal judge" Taxpayer (recused by the action of law for Conflict of Interest) indicating that the Criminal Complaint Form is for attorney generals use only. This letter should be Refused for Cause timely and filed into the case jacket too, with a clerk instruction.

Now you have evidence you are being denied access to the courts. The CC Form is not specified for AG use only.

However my experience is that this may be what it takes to get the IRS to comply with law. - You becoming the Court of Record; competent authority and jurisdiction.

If after all this, the IRS does not let up then you can serve certified copies of the Criminal Complaint on the AG as instructed! That cover would be describing informal Mandatory Exception as found in Title 26 USC 508. See how beautiful two-edged swords can be for the Righteous?

508(c) Exceptions

(1) Mandatory exceptions

Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to?

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or

P.S. Something I did not make clear in the opening post is that you would prove the $46 filing fee is Demanded Lawful Money. Also I suggest that you might get a Demand stamp and put it on the Criminal Complaint near the Signature Line and on your Cover Letter. Have the Cover Letter notarized for your true name and get a Commission Certificate for the notary from the Secretary of State.

I had a dream the other night, I didn't understand.
    A figure walking through the mist, with flintlock in his hand.
    His clothes were torn and dirty, as he stood there by my bed.
    He took off his three-cornered hat, and speaking low, he said:

"We fought a revolution, to secure our liberty.
    We wrote the Constitution, as a shield from tyranny.
    For future generations, this legacy we gave.
    In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

"The freedom we secured for you, we hoped you'd always keep.
    But tyrants labored endlessly while your parents were asleep.
    Your freedom gone, your courage lost, you're no more than a slave.
    In this, the land of the free and home of the brave.

"You buy permits to travel, and permits to own a gun, permits to
    start a business, or to build a place for one.
    On land that you believe you own, you pay a yearly rent.
    Although you have no voice in choosing, how the money's spent.

"Your children must attend a school that doesn't educate.
    Your Christian values can't be taught, according to the state.
    You read about the current news, in a regulated press.
    You pay a tax you do not owe, to please the I.R.S.

"Your money is no longer made of Silver or of Gold.
    You trade your wealth for paper, so your life can be controlled.
    You pay for crimes that make our Nation, turn from God in shame.
    You've taken Satan's number, as you've traded in your name.

"You've given government control, to those who do you harm,
    so they can padlock churches, and steal the family farm, and
    keep our country deep in debt, put men of God in jail, and harass
    your fellow countrymen, while corrupted courts prevail.

"Your public servants don't uphold the solemn oath they've sworn.
    Your daughters visit Doctors, so their children won't be born.
    Your leaders ship artillery and guns to foreign shores,
    And send your sons to slaughter, fighting other people's wars.

"Can you regain the freedom for which we fought and died?
    Or don't you have the courage, or the faith to stand with pride?
    Are there no more values for which you'll fight to save?
    Or do you wish your children, live in fear and be a slave?

"Sons of the Republic, arise and take a stand!
    Defend the Constitution, the Supreme Law of the Land!
    Preserve our Great Republic, and each GOD-Given Right!
    And pray to GOD, to keep the torch of Freedom burning bright!"

As I awoke he vanished, in the mist from whence he came.
    His words were true, we are not Free, we have ourselves to blame.
    For even now as tyrants trample each GOD-Given Right,
    We only watch and tremble, too afraid to stand and fight.

If he stood by your bedside, in a dream, while you're asleep,
    and wonders what remains of our Rights he fought to keep,
    what would be your answer, if he called out from the grave:
    "IS THIS STILL THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE?"

written by: Thelen Paulk

TheShield.pdf

I want someone to show (post it) me in writing the contract (agreement) that I signed/be to live like a slave!
    Last edited by Chex; 06-29-12 at 01:57 PM.

Every time you endorse the backside of a paycheck. Look at "naked":

{10} Civ.R. 56(C) provides that, in reviewing a motion for summary judgment, the court should review "the pleadings, depositions, answers to interrogatories, written admissions, affidavits, transcripts of evidence, and written stipulations of fact[.]"

Further, when affidavits are submitted in support of or in opposition to motions for summary judgment, Civ.R. 56(E) provides that the affidavits "shall be made on personal knowledge, shall set forth such facts as would be admissible in evidence, and shall show affirmatively that the affiant is competent to testify to the matters stated in the affidavit.

Sworn or certified copies of all papers or parts of papers referred to in an affidavit shall be attached to or served with the affidavit.

Same goes for the tax: SO Put up or shut up!

Hello David Merrill,

Now you have evidence you are being denied access to the courts. The CC Form is not specified for AG use only.

However my experience is that this may be what it takes to get the IRS to comply with law. - You becoming the Court of Record; competent authority and jurisdiction.

If after all this, the IRS does not let up then you can serve certified copies of the Criminal Complaint on the AG as instructed! That cover would be describing informal Mandatory Exception as found in Title 26 USC 508. See how beautiful two-edged swords can be for the Righteous?

508(c) Exceptions
    (1) Mandatory exceptions
    Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to?

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or

I think I am missing something here. When looking up the code it is listed under

26 USC 508-Special rules with respect to

(a) New organizations must notify Secretary that they are applying for recognition of section 501(c)(3) status
    Except as provided in subsection (c), an organization organized after October 9, 1969, shall not be treated as an organization described in section 501 (c)(3)—
    (1) unless it has given notice to the Secretary in such manner as the Secretary may by regulations prescribe, that it is applying for recognition of such status, or
    (2) for any period before the giving of such notice, if such notice is given after the time prescribed by the Secretary by regulations for giving notice under this subsection.
    (b) Presumption that organizations are private foundations
    Except as provided in subsection (c), any organization (including an organization in existence on October 9, 1969) which is described in section 501 (c)(3) and which does not notify the Secretary, at such time and in such manner as the Secretary may by regulations prescribe, that it is not a private foundation shall be presumed to be a private foundation.

The way I am reading this code based on your chart is that one would have an exemption from having to claim ones 501(c)(3) status. If that is correct (I am well aware that I am probably embarrassing myself with my lack of knowledge here) I am lost on how it pertains on to being able to use CC form. Any clarification you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Richard Adam