I am thinking that if one is confronted by the Frivolous Filing penalties associated with Zero Income filing and Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code process, one might get by on a shoestring budget.

What I suggest is that one might file a Criminal Complaint form with a cover letter in a Miscellaneous Case jacket for $46. Find the most appropriate accusations and describe how Timothy Franz GEITHNER is in collusion with keeping you ignorant of your remedy as described in the Fed Act.

Furthermore I suggest that you have a professional process server file your case for you. The Criminal Complaint will set unsigned for now. The Cover Letter will describe that how if the IRS (GEITHNER's) agents do not back off their unfounded claims and start paying moneys due you since you began Demanding lawful money at least, you will come in to sign the accusation with a federal judge for your witness. Get three or four copies marked up so that you can mail one to GEITHNER, your nearest Fed bank and maybe one to Ogden, Utah.

It is possible that you might get a response from a "federal judge" Taxpayer (recused by the action of law for Conflict of Interest) indicating that the Criminal Complaint Form is for attorney generals use only. This letter should be Refused for Cause timely and filed into the case jacket too, with a clerk instruction.

Now you have evidence you are being denied access to the courts. The CC Form is not specified for AG use only.

However my experience is that this may be what it takes to get the IRS to comply with law. - You becoming the Court of Record; competent authority and jurisdiction.

If after all this, the IRS does not let up then you can serve certified copies of the Criminal Complaint on the AG as instructed! That cover would be describing informal Mandatory Exception as found in Title 26 USC 508. See how beautiful two-edged swords can be for the Righteous?

508(c) Exceptions

(1) Mandatory exceptions

Subsections (a) and (b) shall not apply to?

(A) churches, their integrated auxiliaries, and conventions or associations of churches, or