Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debt

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I enjoy reading you. You're good at looking at things from different angles. But regarding states and citizens, I think most people assume the role of being a state bank when they begin holding FRN's. By not demanding that the currency be redeemed in public money, by default they are engaged in a private enterprise. It's voluntary, in that redemption is available, but they opt instead for using private credit.

So the servitude is voluntary and not forced, thus complying with the 13th Amendment. They accept being 14th Amendment citizens, and become subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
    I had an interesting discussion with a suitor studied in trust law. We broached the topic of the Masons and their jurisdictions. There is also some interesting treaties allegedly settled in international law at www.seagov.net that describe political and ecclesiatic jurisdictions. The survey of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness describes the jurisdiction of America better than the Constitution in my opinion. - Fifty-five men posting their entire estates as bond on a quiet title known as the Declaration of Independence.

Since that conversation I have been thinking that the public trust created by Congress in 1913 is a jurisdiction of its own. People can choose to be members of that Lodge or not.

hi.

Thanks for defining debt for us. I really enjoy the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Alan View Post
    I enjoy reading you. You're good at looking at things from different angles. But regarding states and citizens, I think most people assume the role of being a state bank when they begin holding FRN's. By not demanding that the currency be redeemed in public money, by default they are engaged in a private enterprise. It's voluntary, in that redemption is available, but they opt instead for using private credit.

So the servitude is voluntary and not forced, thus complying with the 13th Amendment. They accept being 14th Amendment citizens, and become subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
    Most people outsource their power of banking to public corporations.

Little do many people know that there is a very powerful form of privatized banking that each and every person or household could engage in.

Banned
    Been doing it for years. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If I'm not mistaken, BTC is Bitcoin. Correct? Is BTC a stock symbol? Is Bitcoin traded as a stock? Debt? Since I see cryptocurrency being converted into FRN debt notes. They as well, bitcoins, can be redeemed? Am I missing something?
    Lorne, if you don't mind me asking, what app is that? I thought a "super" Ram computer was needed to mine bitcoins? Did not know by cell phone

I recognize the app as mycelium wallet. Good wallet but doesn't support Lightning Network payments.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Network

Banned
    You are mistaken. The pictured bills are not "FRN debt notes" but U.S. notes - lawful money - as I redeemed my pay into them by making a demand for lawful money. The red ink stamp serves as a marker & reminder of that event. Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.
    By law, Federal Reserve Notes are redeemable in lawful money. Therefore United States notes still exist and the FRN is dual capacity; it can function as a US note.

As those U.S. notes are not the privileged currency (private credit of the FED), the US Treasury does not have claim nor first lien on anything you purchase with them; including bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    You are mistaken. The pictured bills are not "FRN debt notes" but U.S. notes - lawful money - as I redeemed my pay into them by making a demand for lawful money. The red ink stamp serves as a marker & reminder of that event. Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.
    By law, Federal Reserve Notes are redeemable in lawful money. Therefore United States notes still exist and the FRN is dual capacity; it can function as a US note.

As those U.S. notes are not the privileged currency (private credit of the FED), the US Treasury does not have claim nor first lien on anything you purchase with them; including bitcoin.
    Thank you for the clarification.

I am refreshed by the depth of understanding we find on these forums.