Thread: Understanding The System of American Government

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you KnowLaw;

From your quotes this fellow has some real helpful truth, especially about money and law. Ending the Emergency is indeed where Congress got us off the gold standard c.1976 with P.L. 94-564. I will likely be sticking to more basic source material but that is only because I have to budget my reading time. Hopefully we can keep this thread rolling and I can catch highlights.

I came upon a revelation about the Order of Archelaus being the actual brother or at least the Lodge Brother of John the Baptist. This idea is based on the notion that Jesus being coronated King of Israel was no fluke on a whim. HEROD the Great left the entire coast to his two sons Antipater and Archelaus. Archelaus HEROD got Judah or the three provinces Judea, Idumea and Samaria. Jerusalem is in the middle of Archelaus' kingdom but Archelaus, like his brother to the north was a tyrant and the Jews complained to Augustus CAESAR enough that he was driven into exile. Ergo we find a strange dunking ritual by a mountain man on the Jordan River...

This connects well to the METRO organization angle. This is the Priesthood threading its way through history. John was most definitely Levite from the Temple Mount - Herodian Guard - his father being the High Priest. So we find John even in exile being authorized to conduct such coronation.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-11-12 at 03:31 PM.