Thread: Fresh out of BofA - signature card woes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We have Notice to the Federal Reserve documented by example on the site already. Springboard from my post above in its simplicity:

I like this notion. You wish to change/correct your Authorized Signature to include the Redeemed Lawful Money stamp. If the institution will not allow you to change or correct your Authorized Signature, which is something they do not have legal control over don't get upset, do it anyway. For example show them a blank check that has only the stamp on it and tell them that is your new Authorized Signature and you really think they should allow you to fill out a new Signature Card.

Freed;

It is difficult to believe that you did not sign something somewhere that authorized your payment transactions. However I know of somebody who simply got a Debit Card with the major retailer chain and as best he can recall, that is all. The funds from his Clocking In and Out appear on the Debit Card for his use...

So maybe so many decades ago when you signed the Application for a SSN that is the Authorized Signature Card they are using? So I would suggest that you utilize the Notice to the nearest Fed approach and serve that Notice once marked up on whatever institution.

Something disturbs me about notifying anybody that this will be your last Return. Is that necessary? I would rather you simply do not file a return if none is required at the future time. I do not like you announcing that you will never be filing again in advance.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-13-12 at 10:51 AM.