Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notorial Protest

Notorial Protest

Anyone here used this Process to get a lawful Judgement, and use that to file a Lien .??

JohnnyCash
    No. How do you prepare it? I once saw someone take a basic money scam, add some bribery & deceit, smothered in secret society sauce, cooked it for a loong time basting it with mainstream bias the whole time. It made a kind of stinky government gravy. Served it with a little liar-liar-pants-on-fire. Forget what they called it but folks would line up for it. Oh, I think it was Baked Frhod.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-13-12 at 01:18 PM.

What a concise, informative Answer, Johnny ....

JohnnyCash
    Oh you're welcome, anytime. By the way Jesse, my wife stopped paying her Barclays credit card. Seems she's coming around to my way of thinking.

isn't " Jesse " , a Man's name ..??

thanks for Sharing ...

JohnnyCash
    Oh sorry, my bad. Can I call you Jessica? I see by your detailed lengthy posts you've been at this freedom thing a long time, not just some attorner dropping bait to see who bites. Must be heady times for you, eh? Watching the banksters being taken down in real time? Dropping like flies, I saw some were even taking themselves out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-9PK1OC__w

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-15-12 at 01:37 AM.

Why, Johnny ...
    You'd be surprised the people that I know here ...

JohnnyCash
    Oh I don't doubt it. Have you a default Judgment? I'm guessing it's been a long time since you were a taxed lab rat. Regarding the upcoming banking collapse or reset or whatever you wish to call it, I can envision several scenarios, how do you see it playing out? The end game, I mean?

not that this is on Topic, Johnny

but here is my speculation

Millions of gov't Employee's need to get paid bi-monthly

They cannot get paid without the $...they are not going without a Check

I anticipate the Gov't milking the chicken by printing Money, until Inflation is so rampant no one can earn enough to pay the bills

I also anticipate the Gov't grabbing Federal & State Pension Funds first, then onto the Private Sector

On topic;

I do not think that notary protest is among the duties of a notary. Here is a glimpse of notary guidelines. That leads me Here.

BY; please send an inquiry about Notary Protest and share it with us here?
    Attached Images Attached Images