Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Notorial Protest

JohnnyCash
    That is unresponsive, Binkogusai. I'm seeing a pattern here.

Also sounds like you're trying to shut me up. Therefore, barring any objection from the suitors, I'll give you some more:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subject: VOTE RIGGING AT RNC and OTHER ATTROCITIES

There is ample evidence coming my way of first hand accounts of the atrocities that took place at the RNC Convention floor.
    Both parties are a national disgrace and I've become very glad that Ron Paul will not be running in "their system" as a Republican. Our only hope as a free country is to dismantle and destroy both parties and that will be done when the global monetary crash hits. (This is a real event quite likely to occur in September!) Best be prepared & get your money out of the Bank now. A few days AFTER a Banking Holiday, many banks are to reopen operated by the U.S. Treasury & Notes; they intend to exchange your present Federal Reserves Notes (a.k.a. dollars) with New U. S. Treasury Notes (New Dollars) which will be backed by Metal, most likely gold, and have REAL Value. This is exactly what John F. Kennedy had planned to do when he signed documents on November 14, 1963 to Borrow the Gold to back the intended UST notes. The Global Banking Criminal Cabal had him murdered EIGHT DAYS LATER so that they could continue to STEAL from us with their Fraud Agencies like the IRS and PHONEY bank foreclosures. WE collectively have been making Monthly Payments on alleged Home Mortgages and Credit Cards Loans on our own money...... THEFT BY DECEPTION, set in motion back in 1913. Ron Paul and other good guys are doing their best to put a stop to this PRIOR to the Phoney Set-Up Election by the Cabal as BOTH obama & romney ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CRIMINAL MEMBERS OF THE EVIL CABAL.

Between now and the election the MONETARY CHAOS must begin and the criminals must be arrested. And there is talk of just that happening very soon. The Good Guys are livid as they have tried to do everything legally and by the rules without disrupting the apple cart but now they know that it will not be possible.

More inside scoop in tomorrows Friday Road Trip.
    Stay safe out there.
    Bix

That's funny!

Well, anybody unwelcome at Quatloos is plenty welcome around here! I have sensed from your approach BY that you like to prod to the core of the issues here without blatantly offending others. You are terrific!

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    I am not welcome to visit there anymore, seems certain influential people did not care for my views
    Could you tell us about about your views, and why you were banned? I took a look, your name/s has not posted there:

Name:  Binbokusai.png
Views: 281
Size:  37.6 KB
    Name:  yagyuu.png
Views: 268
Size:  37.4 KB

Confusing! I thought you were decided that BY is Famspear on Quatloos?

JohnnyCash
    Yes, I do think BY is Famspear, but thought I'd play along with his Binbokusai act. By his lack of response it appears I've caught him in another lie. He can't be unwelcome at his own site.

It appears I am the unwelcomed one. I posted this last night and so far it hasn't shown up:
    Re: DMVP and People Who Know about Currency
    by Harvester . Tue Sep 04, 2012

Sorry, I'm late to the party. I take David seriously; he's saved me lots of money (and no I'm not in prison). And I do luv me some coinage - it's lawful money too!
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 09-05-12 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Yes, I do think BY is Famspear, but thought I'd play along with his Binbokusai act. By his lack of response it appears I've caught him in another lie. He can't be unwelcome at his own site.

It appears I am the unwelcomed one. I posted this last night and so far it hasn't shown up:
    Actually I think I recall that Famspear is rather unpopular there. Maybe some of the posters don't know that is the name of the site owner?

JohnnyCash
    heh, rather unpopular there. Continuing my research into the Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax (Scam) ...

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum...d-the-cabalist

JohnnyCash
    My guess is that "Larry Williams" reincarnated himself as "Jesse James" over at that FreedomWatch site. He just re-appeared there yesterday with his own special blend of ridicule and psychobabble to steer folks away from LAWFUL MONEY:

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/fo...te-hendrickson

what does this have to do with the Topic, J.C. ...??

and of course, I was not banned under "BY "... should be simple to figure out, well for someone of average intelligence

I am thinking that everything I need to know about notary protest would be in a manual for notaries published by the Secretary of State.

We used to toy with the idea of a "true Notary". That was basically a regular notary who kept a filing cabinet and copies of everything he or she notarized complete with an index on a computer. We had one or two true notaries but the county clerk and recorder and USDC clerk of court serve that function much more competently.