Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notorial Protest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Notorial Protest

Anyone here used this Process to get a lawful Judgement, and use that to file a Lien .??

JohnnyCash
    No. How do you prepare it? I once saw someone take a basic money scam, add some bribery & deceit, smothered in secret society sauce, cooked it for a loong time basting it with mainstream bias the whole time. It made a kind of stinky government gravy. Served it with a little liar-liar-pants-on-fire. Forget what they called it but folks would line up for it. Oh, I think it was Baked Frhod.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-13-12 at 01:18 PM.

What a concise, informative Answer, Johnny ....

JohnnyCash
    Oh you're welcome, anytime. By the way Jesse, my wife stopped paying her Barclays credit card. Seems she's coming around to my way of thinking.

isn't " Jesse " , a Man's name ..??

thanks for Sharing ...

JohnnyCash
    Oh sorry, my bad. Can I call you Jessica? I see by your detailed lengthy posts you've been at this freedom thing a long time, not just some attorner dropping bait to see who bites. Must be heady times for you, eh? Watching the banksters being taken down in real time? Dropping like flies, I saw some were even taking themselves out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-9PK1OC__w

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-15-12 at 01:37 AM.

Why, Johnny ...
    You'd be surprised the people that I know here ...

JohnnyCash
    Oh I don't doubt it. Have you a default Judgment? I'm guessing it's been a long time since you were a taxed lab rat. Regarding the upcoming banking collapse or reset or whatever you wish to call it, I can envision several scenarios, how do you see it playing out? The end game, I mean?

not that this is on Topic, Johnny

but here is my speculation

Millions of gov't Employee's need to get paid bi-monthly

They cannot get paid without the $...they are not going without a Check

I anticipate the Gov't milking the chicken by printing Money, until Inflation is so rampant no one can earn enough to pay the bills

I also anticipate the Gov't grabbing Federal & State Pension Funds first, then onto the Private Sector

JohnnyCash
    Who (or what) were you hoping to lien, BY?

But getting back off-topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Binbokusai Yagyuu View Post
    not that this is on Topic, Johnny

but here is my speculation

Millions of gov't Employee's need to get paid bi-monthly

They cannot get paid without the $...they are not going without a Check

I anticipate the Gov't milking the chicken by printing Money, until Inflation is so rampant no one can earn enough to pay the bills

I also anticipate the Gov't grabbing Federal & State Pension Funds first, then onto the Private Sector
    Oh, I don't see government checks stopping either. What might change however, is what the checks are payable in. That's something the bad guys never thought they'd live to see eh? As for milking chickens, well ... clearly you were raised on a farm. Grabbing retirements accounts would be a final move of desperation - unlikely - but I've got that possibility covered, already converted mine to gold, silver & bitcoin. Let's be frank Jessica, we're witnesses to financial warfare; the Bad Guys did have a plan for crashing the monetary system so they could bring in their NWO currency, but not this soon. The Good Guys have forced their hand and left the banksters unprepared, scrambling and desperate.

As has been said We are in the middle of the End Game but it's far from over. Their precious little Federal Reserve Note is going down and bringing your Sacred Tax Scam with it. Quite a sight to behold, eh!

My apologies for talking off-topic; if it bothers anyone we could move it HERE.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 07-23-12 at 08:12 PM.